Diablo® III

Near perfect one hander for CM Wiz

I have a one hand dagger that i want to sell for 2 billion. It has 1.61 attacks per second (due to extra 7% attack speed).
It also has:
1057.5 DPS.
Increase Attack Speed by 7%
51% CD increase
Increase Critical Hit Chance of Energy Twister by 5%
Open Socket

Send me a friend request if interested, my gamer thing is Tmayorga#1171.
Reply Quote
Are you trolling? I am not sure if that is worth 20 million. Forget about 2b. That is no a good cm wiz weapon at all.
Reply Quote
It's all about The Butcher's Sickle now.
Reply Quote
Its actually pretty nice for Rulererics low mp SC/blades builds. Should fetch 100-150m if you find right buyer like eric.
Reply Quote
without lifeleech or loh - it does not cost 2b. 500-750m -- more real price.
Reply Quote
Respectuflly, only one of you guys is a CM wiz, some of you arent even wizards. I know by perception it looks average, but the attack speed of daggers is really high, also, 5% more crit chance on ur primary weapon is really good. Aimless, you have one awesome sickle.
Reply Quote
If this thing had LS. I could someone paying 2B for it and running 2.51/2.73 APS like a boss.

Would have to run storm crow helm though since this doesn't have APOC.
Reply Quote
Honestly, i'd rather have 800 loh than the ETCC on there.
Reply Quote
Many of us CMs run archon for grind. There are more CMs here than you think. It's a nice dagger, but it's not 10 figures nice.
Edited by Veda#1190 on 1/4/2013 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
If it was 11% IAS with a 90% CD roll and max +8% to twister we'd be talking a few 100m...

There's pretty much no reason whatsoever to run a dagger build unless its got lifesteal. If i'm not getting LS outta the deal, why wouldn't I just run chants?

Or a 190 CD, +8% ET, 1.554 aps, 975 dps sloraks for ~100m?
Reply Quote
Im using it with a triumverate, spec me and give me tips, i like tips, im asking for that much, because multiple people say its worth as much.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Tmayorga
Respectuflly, only one of you guys is a CM wiz, some of you arent even wizards. I know by perception it looks average, but the attack speed of daggers is really high, also, 5% more crit chance on ur primary weapon is really good. Aimless, you have one awesome sickle.

Thats what they all keep tellin me. xD

Anyway man CM mean lots of builds. This is a really good for the healing blades CM build. Other than that there is not much market unfortunately. Relatively Low ias not what WW/CM's need. NO LS Meteor CM's need.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/4/2013 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
It has the ias of a Chantodo, a low one, but one non the less. What makes it in my opinion, is the CD and the crit percent on energy twister.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Tmayorga
It has the ias of a Chantodo, a low one, but one non the less. What makes it in my opinion, is the CD and the crit percent on energy twister.

No bonus from chant set, slowish IAS, and most importantly no APoC.
Reply Quote
Get the APoC on the Trium., most chantodo sources dont have APoC. And a Trium will give u more dps, and so will this dagger.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Tmayorga
Get the APoC on the Trium., most chantodo sources dont have APoC. And a Trium will give u more dps, and so will this dagger.

We could go round and round, but here is my response to this:

Then I would have to go to a storm crow on my head to get my 10 apoc back that i lost from the dagger. I already have apoc on my oh, so getting it on a Trium is no help. This means I lose 9% ias on my mempo. It's more complicated than you are making it. I'm not saying a dagger is never good, I'm just saying this one isn't good enough to change to that style of setup.

Also, nobody that is contemplating buying a dagger you say is worth 2b and is currently running a chant set is running one without apoc.
Edited by Veda#1190 on 1/4/2013 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
You have a good weapon there OP, but it's probably not 2billion. It'd need higher stats or Life Steal. Anyone using this is giving up APoC from Chant's for the extra +55CD. Some might be willing to do it in a CM/WW wizard, but that means they also require now another source of APoC. It'd be more likely they 'd look for a higher DPS + OS Chant's Will. I think you're looking at it being more of a niche weapon and it's probably a better fit to the build that Aimless was talking about (Rulererics's SC+Spectral Blade build).
Reply Quote
Just put it on the AH for your super inflated price give it a week then relist beats trying to tell the entire wizard forum how to build a wizard
Edited by Lilspark#1868 on 1/4/2013 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
some of you arent even wizards

That was a good one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]