Diablo® III

Near perfect one hander for CM Wiz

View profile
I happen to have a decent cm/sns setup. Probably should have added a zero to what I said earlier. The extra 50% CD will probably give you the same dps as chants with another 100 dps. So basically, all I see you getting is a slow chants with good dps and no APoC with a 5% CC bonus to twisters.
Reply Quote
View profile
Also, you are missing out on 180ish INT from the chants and another 130 for the set bonus so the 51% CC starts to lose appeal.
Reply Quote
If you're going to use dagger for cm or whatever other build, I think it's almost necessary that it has very high attack speed bonus on it. Cuz people who choose to use daggers, use it for the fast attack speed and if you're gonna go down that route you might as well get one that has near max attack speed. If your dagger had max or near max attack speed bonus then that dagger would be worth quite a bit for some people. But the stats on your dagger don't come often so I would try putting it on high at first and reduce slowly... but not 2 billion.
Reply Quote
Lol!

Near perfect?

You do know Twister goes up to 8% (so yours is only 62% way there)

CD speaks for itself

IAS goes to 11% (again another 62, 63 to be precise)

Not even CLOSE to 2 B. Not even 200M. GL on 100M in this economy. Is it at least black weapon for you to think it's worth that much? Not sure if serious...
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 1/4/2013 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Definitely a good black weapon. For cm, it is seriously lacking.
Reply Quote
View profile
Lol!

Near perfect?

You do know Twister goes up to 8% (so yours is only 62% way there)

CD speaks for itself

IAS goes to 11% (again another 62, 63 to be precise)

Not even CLOSE to 2 B. Not even 200M. GL on 100M in this economy. Is it at least black weapon for you to think it's worth that much? Not sure if serious...

Listen to this man. Economy is broke on anything not near perfect, especially weapons. I have weapons in my stash I paid 20-100m for not even worth 5 total. WW daggers, WW IAS Daggers, WW wands, WW IAS APOC wand etc etc etc.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/4/2013 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
people are hoarding high end stuff that they know people are after. hold it a couple of weeks, flip it at stupid capitalist prices. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]