Diablo® III

AC/CoB/SB Build MP10 w/vid

Got my new belt and gloves today. Gloves were very expensive... I'm pretty impressed with how often I can stun/freeze people. Champs/elites are much easier to kill on mp10 when 50% of the time they can't do !@#$.

Also I found that if I use Rain of Toads instead of Spirit Barage I can stun/freeze guys faster as well as gain more loh, and it doesn't cost any mana really. Plus that frees me up on having to use Rush of Essence for any passive skill I want, which is pretty important I think. I'm trying out a bear/ac/RoT build which is pretty well rounded. Killed Azmo mp10 no problemo. Groping Eels seems to be the only grasp that stuns targets so I may just use that if bears aren't needed plus I can pop that out and just ac spam on top of it all day.
Edited by WhiteWalker#1388 on 12/22/2012 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
this is my slightly alter version, gives a bit mroe room for error, so some of you might like it over the more dps route

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#cUXRYg!fce!cZYacZ
Reply Quote
The build on the OP is fit for mp5-6.. The video clearly showed that it has no place in mp10.

I don´t get why you don´t swap bears to useless acid?

Spam some spirits, build your manaregen and then spam bears with 150 manaregen and repeat.

Grasp/dogs/gary would make things a lot easier instead of that short armor boost from fear or you can keep it and swap the bats away.
Reply Quote
12/25/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Jumbasa
don´t get why you don´t swap bears to useless acid?

It works better against reflect, and gives steady regen... somethin you should know if you are doing mp8+

Spam some spirits, build your manaregen and then spam bears with 150 manaregen and repea

Sure, of the mobs sit still... trying to bear down any range mob is a sure way to just die in mp8+, you spend all your time chasing it, while it does damamge, and than you have to make sure bears oland (slow animation vs kiting mob...)

The build on the OP is fit for mp5-6.. The video clearly showed that it has no place in mp10.

going to just assumed you tried the build, didn't know what you were doing, it didn't work for you, so you say it doesn't belong in mp10
Reply Quote
12/25/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Oranz
going to just assumed you tried the build, didn't know what you were doing, it didn't work for you, so you say it doesn't belong in mp10
I base my opinion on the video, for testing countless of setups and playing a while on higher mp levels. The build is not effective for mp10 farming. You see, in the time OP cleared core, I clear core and the whole tower of the damned and there´s nothing special in me, I just use bears ;)

If we break the build down..

-It lacks nuke i.e massive AOE dmg
-It lacks crowd control
-Acid shines on lower mp levels, after like mp5 it starts to get useless, heavy manacost with low dmg and the DoT is peanuts
-CoB, dunno what to say about this one, I hate bats and all the runes
-All the mana passives are used and bears are not

Like I said nice mid mp build and +1 for being innovative and different.
Reply Quote
I started using a variation of this build and I love it. I don't have the gold to get a skorn with life steal so I went with one that has loh. I also went with dogs instead of bats? Check out my profile and tell me what you think I should upgrade for this build
Reply Quote

If we break the build down..

-It lacks nuke i.e massive AOE dmg
-It lacks crowd control
-Acid shines on lower mp levels, after like mp5 it starts to get useless, heavy manacost with low dmg and the DoT is peanuts
-CoB, dunno what to say about this one, I hate bats and all the runes

Acid rain is AoE dmg and has a huge radius.
Acid Rain is for crowd control with chance to freeze/stun/blind.
Acid Rain helps with LoH, one or two casts and back to full HP.
Acid rain would normally be cast while spamming either WoS or CoB to return HP and/or to apply crowd control.

CoB is melee AoE dmg.
Soul harvest with damage rune in combination with melee enemies (thus using CoB) will return HP from life steal.
I'm not sure why you're just saying you hate bats, that's not really a criticism and more of a personal choice.

I'm doing fine on MP8 with a similar skill set and much less damage.
I also used to only use bears, but I have trouble sustaining life at higher MP with bears, so I wanted to this build out. I have considered swapping CoB for bears as well.

I looked at your profile but I assume it's not in a High MP gear selection and skill set, so I couldn't make a judgement as to why you may think this build is not suited for high MP.
Edited by MCP#1477 on 12/26/2012 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#WRUdXf!cUb!baZcYc

This build works on MP10 if you have the right gear, works for me anyway, ya I could get more dps but I prefer the constant stunning and freezing I cause which allows me to have a bit of breathing room in high mp's. Acid Rain is essential for life steal and stun/freeze. I usually drop AC then RoT, rinse and repeat, for mana regen from VQ, RoT is good for wallers and stun/freeze. Bears are obviously used when needed ( I usually use bears when there are maybe 3-4 big guys I can focus on, AC is used on larger groups to contain them and thin out the herd. Everything else is for survivability. I seem to die mostly to Fire Chain Elites rather than Reflect like I used to. Seems like they spawn random elites and champs now because they don't know how to kill me best anymore haha!
Reply Quote
12/26/2012 07:45 PMPosted by MCP
Acid rain is AoE dmg and has a huge radius.
Dmg is peanuts compared to bears and it drains mana too fast, on higher mp levels it´s not viable as sole AoE spell.

Acid Rain is for crowd control with chance to freeze/stun/blind.
You need atleast 5% stun and freeze for that and rain of toads procs way better for those. Mass confusion,pets and grasp 80% slow rune are true control.

Acid Rain helps with LoH, one or two casts and back to full HP.
You need a lot of creeps for that and 1K+ LoH when bears + 3%LS is godmode.

Acid rain would normally be cast while spamming either WoS or CoB to return HP and/or to apply crowd control.
Agreed.

CoB is melee AoE dmg.
With very limited range thus making it not so AoE, imho it´s also very limited to be used againts a certain type of enemies and the question is wouldn´t bears just be way better in every situation?

Soul harvest with damage rune in combination with melee enemies (thus using CoB) will return HP from life steal.
Life return from harvest is pretty low, even when you crit for 1m+, again bears would be better.

I'm not sure why you're just saying you hate bats, that's not really a criticism and more of a personal choice.
Fair enough. I just cant find anything positive to say about any of the runes. I wish they would remove them and give us firestorm or some chet like that.

I'm doing fine on MP8 with a similar skill set and much less damage.
I also used to only use bears, but I have trouble sustaining life at higher MP with bears, so I wanted to this build out. I have considered swapping CoB for bears as well.
I was talking about the exact build on OP and mp10.

I looked at your profile but I assume it's not in a High MP gear selection and skill set, so I couldn't make a judgement as to why you may think this build is not suited for high MP.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jumbasa-2925/hero/15726227 That´s my usual setup. I sometimes use grasp 80% slow rune instead of voodoo and Hex-Jinx instead of Harvest. In party with another doctor I prefer using both those skills instead of Confusion and voodoo and sometimes I take Gary.B

Edit: I forgot to say that I got manajuma as a backup weapon vs reflect and for situations when things get out of control ^^ but I prefer trying to survive without LS as long as possible. And SoJ I swap to simple 2m litany ring with physical res,AR,7% reduced dmg from elites vs reflect packs.

Imo a great class with a great build diversity and the salt is that you need to find the right skills for your gear and mp level.
Edited by Jumbasa#2925 on 12/27/2012 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Jumbasa
Dmg is peanuts compared to bears and it drains mana too fast, on higher mp levels it´s not viable as sole AoE spell.

no one is arguing that bears does more dmg, but bears dont do dot dmg, its not the same mechanic and therefore should not be directly compared. AC also scales its dmg potential with large enemies packs and is ranged, something you fail to realize even though you acknowledge it. In fact, before you even cast bears someone using acid cloud to do dmg... does that even make sense to you, or are you too hyponotized by dem bears?

ps- OP clearly shows AC SPAM on third elitepack from like 30-40 yards away - you give RoE far too little credit. rewatch the video.

You need atleast 5% stun and freeze for that and rain of toads procs way better for those. Mass confusion,pets and grasp 80% slow rune are true control.

what would you know about how MUCH % you need? i guarentee you dont even have the necessary gear to back up that claim, and i can assure you you dont NEED 5% for AC proc to be effective, thats just nonsense.

grasp is nice but doesnt work on elites or ubers and the dmg like the aforementioned AC... does EVEN LESS DMG. the only good rune, which you wouldnt even know about, is corpse rain - but why try new runes when you are 'godmode' right?

You need a lot of creeps for that and 1K+ LoH when bears + 3%LS is godmode.

oh yeah i forgot, you are godmode. cool story bro. i am sure you have never ever died in the game ever. life return btw, with you and your 3% ls SUCKY for soul harvest, or havent you realized that SayGa is critting for 800k on and 240% weapon dmg spell. here let me do math instead of talk outta my booty like yourself.

800,000 (.06)(.1) = .... 4,800 lifesteal/enemy. for bats, which starts at that and goes up to 330%? or so dmg, idk but that would be 50% more lifesteal than the number I just gave you. while you are 100% LESS than that 4,800. so yeah you are right FOR YOU it doesnt make sense.

cloud of bats also has 0 casting animation which is completely independent of attack speed but I am sure you already know that since you are a god.

Fair enough. I just cant find anything positive to say about any of the runes. I wish they would remove them and give us firestorm or some chet like that.

see above.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jumbasa-2925/hero/15726227 That´s my usual setup. I sometimes use grasp 80% slow rune instead of voodoo and Hex-Jinx instead of Harvest. In party with another doctor I prefer using both those skills instead of Confusion and voodoo and sometimes I take Gary.BEdit: I forgot to say that I got manajuma as a backup weapon vs reflect and for situations when things get out of control ^^ but I prefer trying to survive without LS as long as possible. And SoJ I swap to simple 2m litany ring with physical res,AR,7% reduced dmg from elites vs reflect packs.Imo a great class with a great build diversity and the salt is that you need to find the right skills for your gear and mp level.

grasp overrated, bbv overrated, and hex is just a waste.

and the fact you try to survive without lifesteal for 'as long as possible' makes no sense to me - it scales with your dmg and keeps you from having to use health potion and needing to repair. im sure in MP 10 you are great at running up to stuff within 10 yrds and bearsing them down and avoiding 1000 fireballs and mortors without getting hit... ever... but i doubt you are actually all that good tbh from what i have read thus far and so unless you show it, I have no faith in your empty claims.

lastly,

12/25/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Jumbasa
You see, in the time OP cleared core, I clear core and the whole tower of the damned and there´s nothing special in me, I just use bears ;)

this is a bold faced lie and frankly you are a troll. his video includes azmo, making his actual run (without death) about 9-10 minutes. Also, unlike most runs, he got 3 elites and one was ranged making that particular run even longer than it should be.

there is a 0%, yes 0%, chance you kill 6 elites in 9-10 minutes on MP10. I dont care how much dmg you do, bbv, MC... all that crap added on.

you are a liar, post a vid, and prove me wrong then.

OP did it, apparently its not that difficult. but you cannot do that, can you? you just have to cut down ppl that dont pray to your bear-only gods.

that sound about right, mr godmode?

with your spare manajuma... lol
Edited by hokiefrenzy#1808 on 12/27/2012 8:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/25/2012 05:32 PMPosted by ImpKing
Why are you dogging on this guy when you don't belong in mp10?

what does being in MP 10 have to do with trying new skills and using YOUR OWN BUILD to play at an MP level above what you normally 'COULD' do.

he can now farm his own keys, guess he doesnt need your help does he?

sigh... one less viewer for your stream... i understand.

honestly, WD forums have the best threads/posters sometimes, but i cannot help but notice the rage for/against bears that gets bickered over on a daily basis, which i have noticed OP is guilty of on occasion. however, at least he isnt like yourself, so quick to pass judgement on those you deem 'unfit' to play, cause why? they are using a skorn?

and therfore dismiss anything they say (right or wrong) in the process.

kinda sad, really.

ps- the answer to your question is because THAT DUDE doesnt belong in MP10. go look at his gear. i have literally NEVER seen anyone MORE glass cannon than that dude. like hello 400 RA (including int) in MP10 with no LS as he claims...get real, I HAVE MORE RA, and I am using legacy nats set.

i would have dogged him too...

oh and since when was using the most OP spell you WD's have skillfull? a wiz owning MP10 with spectal blades takes SKILL. a barb using the throwing axe takes SKILL.

but every DH using hungaring arrow (which homes), so therefore NO DH has SKILL right?

because somehow using bears and doing well is something unfathomable, without SKILL.
Edited by hokiefrenzy#1808 on 12/27/2012 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Nice rage and rant.

12/27/2012 08:41 PMPosted by hokiefrenzy
no one is arguing that bears does more dmg
Do you mean "dont do more dmg"? Right now you´re saying that acid does more dmg.

but bears dont do dot dmg
700% dmg vs 150% over 3 seconds and the manacosts are heavier on acid.

its not the same mechanic and therefore should not be directly compared
No it´s not. Bears are viable on higher mp levels and acid is viable on low mp levels.

AC also scales its dmg potential with large enemies packs and is ranged,
On lower mp levels.

In fact, before you even cast bears someone using acid cloud to do dmg... does that even make sense to you, or are you too hyponotized by dem bears?
Right on and after 4 casts you´re out of mana, creeps got 60-70% HP left and you´re using some single target spell like spirits or stuck spamming primary for the next 5-10 seconds to be able to cast acid once or twice again. When with bears you´ve cleared the whole screen in 2 seconds.

ps- OP clearly shows AC SPAM on third elitepack from like 30-40 yards away - you give RoE far too little credit. rewatch the video.
It´s p.s and you use that in the end of your very last sentence. Yes RoE is nice, it gives around 150 manaregen few seconds after spamming spirits for 30 seconds.. Fyi it works with bears too :)

what would you know about how MUCH % you need? i guarentee you dont even have the necessary gear to back up that claim, and i can assure you you dont NEED 5% for AC proc to be effective, thats just nonsense.
In your opinion is 5% chance a good chance? 5% chance is also rare, usually those rates are around 2%, do the math champ.

i can assure you you dont NEED 5% for AC proc to be effective, thats just nonsense.
How can you assure anything, you dont even have a doctor.

grasp is nice but doesnt work on elites or ubers
Never said anything about ubers but it´s godly vs elites, it´s control. Only fast affix are able to escape from it. You can spam bears without a hassle and paired with pets, you get all the peace you need, unlike OP vs that 1st succubus pack :) I almost fell a sleep there.

and the dmg like the aforementioned AC... does EVEN LESS DMG.
It´s used for the 80% slow that glues everything except fast affix. Dmg is peanuts, just a bonus.

the only good rune, which you wouldnt even know about, is corpse rain - but why try new runes when you are 'godmode' right?
HAHAHAHAHA rain of corpses, good one. I´m not godmode. 100k dps 3% LS and bears grants a doctor so called godmode as long as you´ve mana. Offcourse it´s possible to die but it requires some effort.

oh yeah i forgot, you are godmode. cool story bro. i am sure you have never ever died in the game ever.
I die on every run, never claimed otherwise. I think you should work on your reading comprehension skills.

with you and your 3% ls SUCKY for soul harvest, or havent you realized that SayGa is critting for 800k on and 240% weapon dmg spell
Which has 15 sec cd. Average doctor is critting 400k-1.2m with a single bear and there´s like 4 to 5 bears per cast and they are spammable. Did you´ve a point?

instead of talk outta my booty like yourself.
Epic irony, truly.

800,000 (.06)(.1) = .... 4,800 lifesteal/enemy. for bats, which starts at that and goes up to 330%? or so dmg, idk but that would be 50% more lifesteal than the number I just gave you. while you are 100% LESS than that 4,800. so yeah you are right FOR YOU it doesnt make sense.
You can count? Count 700% AoE dmg (bears) per enemy, jesus christ, work those reading comprehension skills.

cloud of bats also has 0 casting animation which is completely independent of attack speed but I am sure you already know that since you are a god.
And 5 yards radius or so. I´m a god now?

grasp overrated, bbv overrated, and hex is just a waste.
We went over grasp allready. I´m critting steady 2.4m with a single bear in voodoo, my record is 3.7m on mp10 some elites die before the ritual ends, really overrated, sometimes it goes to waste tho. Let´s say you´re figthing blue phase pack, there´s 3 of them and 1 is constantly a pig that takes 20% more dmg, what a waste.. right on.

and the fact you try to survive without lifesteal for 'as long as possible' makes no sense to me - it scales with your dmg and keeps you from having to use health potion and needing to repair.

1. I lose 20k dps
2. Manajuma drains mana faster
3. I like playing without LS
4. I like the challenge
5. I can afford an occasional repair bill

Here I quote, try to comprehend this time.. I even underline for you.

I forgot to say that I got manajuma as a backup weapon vs reflect and for situations when things get out of control ^^ but I prefer trying to survive without LS as long as possible.
Meaning that when I´m below 20% life I swap to manajuma leech back to full HP in 1-2 second and carry on.

im sure in MP 10 you are great at running up to stuff within 10 yrds and bearsing them down and avoiding 1000 fireballs and mortors without getting hit... ever... but i doubt you are actually all that good tbh from what i have read thus far and so unless you show it, I have no faith in your empty claims.
Are you sure or do you doubt? I think you´re confused. I´m not here to show anything, we were having a simple build discussion.

this is a bold faced lie and frankly you are a troll. his video includes azmo, making his actual run (without death) about 9-10 minutes. Also, unlike most runs, he got 3 elites and one was ranged making that particular run even longer than it should be.
Isn´t it 13-14 min clip? Core -> Heart of the damned -> Tower Lv2 -> Tower Lv1 takes between 10-13 min for me, depending on elite numbers and how nasty they are.

there is a 0%, yes 0%, chance you kill 6 elites in 9-10 minutes on MP10. I dont care how much dmg you do, bbv, MC... all that crap added on.
Okay.

you are a liar, post a vid, and prove me wrong then.
Yes?

OP did it, apparently its not that difficult. but you cannot do that, can you? you just have to cut down ppl that dont pray to your bear-only gods.
Did what? I got nothing against OP nor his build, just stated that it´s not efficient build for mp10. Bear gods? gimme whatever you´ve been smoking.

with your spare manajuma... lol
Backup weapon, it´s not spare. What´s so funny in that, oh the greenage.

I think it´s cute that you came to defend your boy, even tho you got no clue on what you´re talking about.

+1 for the entertainment.
Reply Quote
ps- the answer to your question is because THAT DUDE doesnt belong in MP10. go look at his gear. i have literally NEVER seen anyone MORE glass cannon than that dude. like hello 400 RA (including int) in MP10 with no LS as he claims...get real, I HAVE MORE RA, and I am using legacy nats set.
Are you talking about me? I got 640 AR and 68K life, is that a glass cannon?
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Jumbasa
Nice rage and rant.

thanks

700% dmg vs 150% over 3 seconds and the manacosts are heavier on acid.

and what keeps you alive when frozen or walled? oh thats right,

grasp, hex, bbv, and MC...

aka nothing (waits for imp to talk about his skill here)

No it´s not. Bears are viable on higher mp levels and acid is viable on low mp levels.

lol you have narrow view of this game. clearly OP proves you wrong here. i dont know what you think viable means, but we clearly we dont have same definition.

In your opinion is 5% chance a good chance? 5% chance is also rare, usually those rates are around 2%, do the math champ.

AC ticks several times per second. again, you dont even know your own class cause you just copy what works and dont have a brain. you also discout the combined cc with your scoundrel. 5% is a lot actually.

and what is this 2% nonsense you are speaking of. OP has 4.3% freeze. i already did do the math, you're the one who is beyond helping in that department.

We went over grasp allready. I´m critting steady 2.4m with a single bear in voodoo, my record is 3.7m on mp10 some elites die before the ritual ends, really overrated, sometimes it goes to waste tho. Let´s say you´re figthing blue phase pack, there´s 3 of them and 1 is constantly a pig that takes 20% more dmg, what a waste.. right on.

all lies, again you have nothing to prove these claims and never will because you are fabricating 90% of what you say. nice try though. you have never hit 3.7m stop lying forreal man. in a group maaaybe, but solo? no, you are full of it. it being bull!@#$.

Never said anything about ubers but it´s godly vs elites, it´s control.

teleporter, jailer, waller, hulking phasebeasts, midget dudes, ranged, underground elite dudes, invisible dudes, lacunis, keywardens... etc

its not even godly against trash or ubers. yeah, nice control.

and of course you didnt say anything about ubers, you are just talking about MP10 like you actually farm it. that would have proved you the fool so you chose to ignore it.

get real dude. only reason for MP is ubers and keys.

you have the least ehp of ANYONE IN THE GAME EVER.

newsflash: YOU DONT FARM MP10.

Meaning that when I´m below 20% life I swap to manajuma leech back to full HP in 1-2 second and carry on.

LOL more lies. 1 cast of bears = full health leech off 3% huh? hmmm...

Isn´t it 13-14 min clip? Core -> Heart of the damned -> Tower Lv2 -> Tower Lv1 takes between 10-13 min for me, depending on elite numbers and how nasty they are.

yeah 13 min clip but only 9 minutes are the 'run'. you didnt even watch the video. and you must be in mp5. cool story, troll.

Did what? I got nothing against OP nor his build, just stated that it´s not efficient build for mp10.

based on what? your VAST knowledge of farming MP 10?

WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED YOU DONT EVEN FARM MP10.

in fact you only have 1/2 of OP's dps. (but somehow crit for 4 times as much WITH LESS CRIT DAMAGE AND 1/3 MAX DMG, including your dps that is made up completely from attack speed). oh, and 1/3 of his Resists and armor.

sure, if you made build that gave you 100% buffs on one skill that would be cute parlor trick and then you die or be useless 90% of time otherwise.... but would show pretty numbers that you could then brag about to all your sad friends...

you know what, you are right i have NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

p.s. - you only cast 3 bears at a time. not 4 or 5 OR 6 OR 7. i mean, why try to be exact when you can just MAKE UP STUFF and sound cool.

time to go back to the non moronic (dh) forum.

peace loser.

+1 for your boldfaced lies that any reasonable person can see through. go back to your own euro forum troll.
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Jumbasa
Are you talking about me? I got 640 AR and 68K life, is that a glass cannon?

yes.

and no armor.

you are a glass cannon.

deal.

and that prob 640 buffed off SH AND including int = trash.
Reply Quote
This guy is pure gold !

12/27/2012 10:34 PMPosted by hokiefrenzy
NOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
This build is no where viable for MP10, it is painfully slow. Also many ppl who haven't seen above MP5 are making comments about it.

If you want to farm MP10 "efficiently" you gotta have really high EHP and dps of at least 210-220k (with no fake ias ) and some playing skills. If you are below those stats go for mp8-9.

Of course you "must" use bears as the only main attack. Any other dmg dealer skills will just lower your dps and speed. Again if you can't maintain your mana just go lower MP's.

If you are wondering my farming speed on MP10, It is 4-10 seconds per pack with a monk. And 10-30 seconds per pack for solo. Unlike most of you I don't have any problems with RD packs.

My profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hasansabbah-2914/hero/1582160
Reply Quote
as always when I see these builds...with these stats:
+1324 Vitality
+2146 Intelligence
Critical Hit Chance Increased by 40.5%
+467 Resistance to All Elements
Critical Hit Damage Increased by 264%
...gained by spending large amounts of money on the AH...ANY FREAKIUN' BUILD WILL WORK!!
Go equip a 90k WD, and you'll see your build sucks.
Reply Quote
thanks
Your welcome :)

and what keeps you alive when frozen or walled? oh thats right,

grasp, hex, bbv, and MC...

aka nothing (waits for imp to talk about his skill here)
I can move away from frozen and I got enough dmg mitigation so few orbs do 0 dmg to me. Wallers do nothing hahaha, they are just annoying. My build is based on fast elite kills,dmg mitigation and crowd control, the idea is to kill elites before they get a chance to do anything. MC and they fight eachother and take 20% more dmg, those that are not confused are fighting my dogs, I put voodoo down and nuke em down with bears and with 2m+ crits in solo it doesen´t take long.

lol you have narrow view of this game. clearly OP proves you wrong here. i dont know what you think viable means, but we clearly we dont have same definition.
Point was and I repeat, AC is not viable as sole AoE spell on higher mp levels.

AC ticks several times per second. again, you dont even know your own class cause you just copy what works and dont have a brain. you also discout the combined cc with your scoundrel. 5% is a lot actually.
So your saying that 5% is a good chance, you would place a bet with 5% chance of winning? What do you mean with cc? Do you even know what we´re talking about here? Well I haven´t anyone use the exact same build I´m running with, I´ve also tested a lots of builds and enjoy playing different builds. What would you know about that, you dont even have a doc.

all lies, again you have nothing to prove these claims and never will because you are fabricating 90% of what you say. nice try though. you have never hit 3.7m stop lying forreal man. in a group maaaybe, but solo? no, you are full of it. it being bull!@#$.
Yes I´ve and if you could comprehend what you´re reading you could stop making a fool out of yourself in every turn. I help you again by underlining..let´s read again..

I´m critting steady 2.4m with a single bear in voodoo, my record is 3.7m
2.4m hits are solo and my record was in coop, 5 stacks of harvest and feast,paranoia and voodoo + guiding light. Where did I say that the record was done in solo play?

teleporter, jailer, waller, hulking phasebeasts, midget dudes, ranged, underground elite dudes, invisible dudes, lacunis, keywardens... etc

its not even godly against trash or ubers. yeah, nice control.
What about them? All of them get glued, it´s beautiful, go make a doctor and test yourself. How can you argue when you got no clue on what you´re talking about?

and of course you didnt say anything about ubers, you are just talking about MP10 like you actually farm it. that would have proved you the fool so you chose to ignore it.

get real dude. only reason for MP is ubers and keys.
All the noobs stuck in mp1-4 say that. I´m using this vs ubers: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#gfUiTQ!acf!ZcZZcb

you have the least ehp of ANYONE IN THE GAME EVER.

yes.

and no armor.

you are a glass cannon.

deal.

and that prob 640 buffed off SH AND including int = trash.
Hmm

68.5k life
648 AR unbuffed Around 800 buffed + possible warcry/dodge aura with armor
768 physical res vs reflect
25% reduced dmg from build
32% reduced dmg vs elites with reflect
3600 armor solo without any buffs
18% chance to dodge solo 30% with aura in coop/ 40% when aura is recast
990 Liferegen per second
3% LS with 183K dps

I survive fallen maniacs on mp10, I survive from dark berserkers kill move on mp10 but I can also move away from it ;), I survive molten explosions on mp10.

Yep, you must be right, once again as always.

newsflash: YOU DONT FARM MP10.
Okay.

LOL more lies. 1 cast of bears = full health leech off 3% huh? hmmm...
I said 1-2 seconds and back in full HP.

yeah 13 min clip but only 9 minutes are the 'run'. you didnt even watch the video. and you must be in mp5. cool story, troll.
Okay.

based on what? your VAST knowledge of farming MP 10?

WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED YOU DONT EVEN FARM MP10.
I allready covered why the build is not viable on mp10, it´s on this very same page. Okay.

in fact you only have 1/2 of OP's dps. (but somehow crit for 4 times as much WITH LESS CRIT DAMAGE AND 1/3 MAX DMG, including your dps that is made up completely from attack speed). oh, and 1/3 of his Resists and armor.
I´ve 1.51 attacks per second and the max dmg of my spear is 1211. 368% increased critical hit dmg which was 100 more than OP when I just now checked ( I´m not comparing just telling to this fine young man what time it is) I got 4 buffs, OP has 1 and I´m using 700% AoE spell. Oh and I got 35% increased dmg against elites, you like numbers right, do the math :) hint my dps is close to 1m vs elites when fully buffed and in solo play. I don´t expect a nooblet like you to understand so dont worry about it.

sure, if you made build that gave you 100% buffs on one skill that would be cute parlor trick and then you die or be useless 90% of time otherwise.... but would show pretty numbers that you could then brag about to all your sad friends...
Are you nearly blind or is your reading comprehension really that severe? Where did I brag? Why are you pulling my friends to this simple build discussion now and why are they sad?

:D

p.s. - you only cast 3 bears at a time. not 4 or 5 OR 6 OR 7. i mean, why try to be exact when you can just MAKE UP STUFF and sound cool.
Right on bro, you almost used p.s correctly this time, maybe next time you´ll get it right.. You know what they say: "Practice makes champions"

you know what, you are right i have NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
Now we´re getting somewhere.

We´ll see about that :)) Did you got so upset that you felt like insulting the whole doc community was in order.

peace loser.
Come at me bro.

+1 for your boldfaced lies that any reasonable person can see through. go back to your own euro forum troll.
You sound mad bro..

Yes you mad bro?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]