Diablo® III

Getting sick of saving for big item...

...don't know how you guys do it. Have been saving up for about 3 weeks now for a major upgrade and I'm still like 50 million short. Only have about 160 million right now and I seems like it will be another few weeks before I get to 250 million.

I only have the time to play for about 2 or 3 hours max a day and half that time is spent helping my low level friends level up.

I need a decent drop soon because my motivation to keep farming is dropping.
Reply Quote
I'm only earning 150k per day, that's how sucky the drops are.

Anything that is an upgrade to what I have cost few hundreds of million in gold, so yeah, that's hardly even close to your pace.
Reply Quote
I'm only earning 150k per day, that's how sucky the drops are.

Anything that is an upgrade to what I have cost few hundreds of million in gold, so yeah, that's hardly even close to your pace.

With my runs I'm probably puling in around 400-500K a day. I just don't have the time to play for longer. Most of the gold I have now is from 2 major sales, the rest is from selling brimestones and collecting gold.
Reply Quote
.... Are you speed running act 3 on Mp1-0? If so, are you able to complete a full run in under 12minutes? If the answer to the first question is no, do that. If the answer to the second question is no, upgrade your gear. Lots of stuff you could buy for 150m....

Yes buying that one GG item is good, but in your place, buying 3 50m items (or just a better mantvore) would be a huge upgrade in speed.
Reply Quote
Yah I run Act 3 mp0 runs. not sure how fast i complete the runs but its not 12 minutes....still picking up some yellows which slow me down but i guess im hoping one will be a good drop.

i was planning on saving for a mempo but starting to think just getting a 2os manti....the bow i \have now cost 2 million haha
Reply Quote
Don't get either IMO. Your other gear will not support a 2os manticore well and on your budget it won't be a gigantic upgrade
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 08:11 PMPosted by BeerLeague
Don't get either IMO. Your other gear will not support a 2os manticore well and on your budget it won't be a gigantic upgrade

After looking at the prices of those 2 OS manticores and putting them into a DPS I agree.

What do you recommend? Upgrade Ammy obvious....upgrade 1 socket Manti? Get a Nat's helm with CC?
Reply Quote
I'm in the same situation. My Deadman's Legacy cost me 52 million gold on AH in the first week of November. I've played a couple hours everyday since then until a couple days ago where I saved up 47 million gold, only to spend 42 million of it on a non-vitality +285 DEX Vile Ward. Now I have to play another month just to get back to the 50 million gold mark where I can buy another legendary upgrade.

Any item with double DEX roll + vitality will start at minimum 50-80 million gold as I've tried to bid on Inna's Favor and Vile Wards, only to see them sell well ove 100 million gold.
Reply Quote
lol I know man I feel ya its frustrating. I don't mean to sound like a whiner and trust me I'm not feeling sorry for myself, it's a game afterall, if I really wanted to I could of course buy gold or something but I feel like that cheapens the game (only MY opinion). I just wish it didn't take so dang long for an upgrade. Oh well, won't stop me from farming and waiting for that next drop!
Reply Quote
ok after rereading that those two posts I guess I am feeling a bit sorry for myself lol. I get it though, if I don't put in the long ours I can't expect to reap the rewards!
Reply Quote
Patience young padawan, patience. Price is dropping everyday =)
Reply Quote
lol thanks Cyon, this is what I need to hear.

Was it you who i was chatting with on Revac's stream the other day? You a Purdue/Michigan guy?

I may have the wrong person so if so....I apologize haha.
Reply Quote
the MF set your real stuff?
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 08:55 PMPosted by BeerLeague
the MF set your real stuff?

What I'm wearing now is in fact my real set yes.

I've been saving.....took a couple months off the game, found a good item and upgraded to this. Since then I haven't bought jack.
Reply Quote
"Damnit why is my gear so good that I have to spend a lot of money to get better gear?!"

That's basically what you're complaining about.
Reply Quote
"Damnit why is my gear so good that I have to spend a lot of money to get better gear?!"

That's basically what you're complaining about.

lol something like that but I don't think my gear is that good.

Thought maybe coming on these forums makes it just look like I'm totally inferior to the majority of the posters on here.

*Though
Edited by Chocko#1567 on 12/17/2012 10:03 PM PST
Reply Quote

Was it you who i was chatting with on Revac's stream the other day? You a Purdue/Michigan guy?

No, but I was also in the stream playing with him to clear act 2 mf runs. :D
Reply Quote

No, but I was also in the stream playing with him to clear act 2 mf runs. :D

Ah...that's why I got on that train of though (VT here)
Reply Quote
that's blizzard for u!

Caters to teh impatient. Credit card dual wielders. hehe!

Like most businesses, they wana get paid too.
Reply Quote
lol basically......and I refuse to cross that line.....but it's tempting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]