Diablo® III

Getting sick of saving for big item...

I'd stick with NAT CLOAK on DEX/VIT as you can get high DEX/VIT. I'd move Inna Pants and/or belt over to DEX/VIT.

Inna pants max at 100 for dex if you have like AR on them. Since you are already under the 100 dex number on your pants... I'd go that route rather than give up the vit on the cloak.

not sure what AR you wanna work on... you already have like 477 AR .... *shrug*

I run like 250-300 AR and not much issue at all till I get up in the MP8 area. but... game play style is different... more perma gloom with my 1h calamity

Gear is lookin nice though :)
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice Bubba but my AR is closer to 200. I'll check out Inna's pants instead. And thanks for the compliment on the gear!
Reply Quote
you are right re the AR... I was also looking at someone elses profile on a different post... lol....

don't even comment on my gear.. it is sad looking as I swapped things out to run a strafe build for right now for xp farming... I normally run Nat Cloak and better hat/quiver/bow/ring... lol
Reply Quote
lol no worries
Reply Quote
what exactly are you trying to improve? AR, vit, or dps? what is the budget?
Edited by blkdrgn#1658 on 12/18/2012 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Now that I upgraded my bow and got a CC helm I think I'm ok on DPS for now. Just have to add about 150 AR and bump my Vit a bit and I think I'm OK for awhile.

With the DPS boost I got I'm clearing much faster which is nice....though could use a bit more CD.
Edited by Chocko#1567 on 12/18/2012 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
ok ehp upgrade. i would work on your bracer. that's where you can add AR. also work on your pants. you can go either AR or vit but i would go with vit. then belt and/or chest can have AR.
Reply Quote
Just found a pair of Strongarm bracers with 55% AR so I think ill start using them.

thanks for the advice
Edited by Chocko#1567 on 12/18/2012 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Im in the same boat. My next upgrade is a Nat ring and mempo with cc. Thats 300M for barebones CC. Id also have to get high dex nat boots for 3 pieces bonus to keep my damage the same, but get a .2 atk/sec bump from ring and mempo. Thats just too much damn money for what will pretty much just be an IAS increase.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Cyon
Patience young padawan, patience. Price is dropping everyday =)

+1...this is very true.

I'm amazed at how much prices have dropped over the last few months. I got a great deal on a decent 170 dex/2.8 ls/2s/1075 dps manticore three weeks ago. I've been trying to sell my old manti (170 dex/120 vit/2s/1125 dps) since then and have had no takers with the opening bid at or just below 100M.

I'm probably going to have to swallow my pride and set the price below 50M to start. It's just hard to do considering the gold I shelled out for that thing a few months ago.

The reality is that these prices are just going to keep dropping and anything we purchase today is going to be worth a whole lot less in a few weeks.
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Berlegowi
Patience young padawan, patience. Price is dropping everyday =)

+1...this is very true.

I'm amazed at how much prices have dropped over the last few months. I got a great deal on a decent 170 dex/2.8 ls/2s/1075 dps manticore three weeks ago. I've been trying to sell my old manti (170 dex/120 vit/2s/1125 dps) since then and have had no takers with the opening bid at or just below 100M.

I'm probably going to have to swallow my pride and set the price below 50M to start. It's just hard to do considering the gold I shelled out for that thing a few months ago.

The reality is that these prices are just going to keep dropping and anything we purchase today is going to be worth a whole lot less in a few weeks.

That is partly true. Some stuff will hold its value. 1150 +, sock, dex rolled mantis are still going for the same price I bought mine at 3 weeks ago. CC nat rings and mempos are still at the same price. Im not sure how much of this is the market and how much is flippers being greedy. But, I do feel your pain. I bought my first manti for 90M, and after a week on the ah, it went for like 13M. I bought a 40M DML and only sold for 1M when I was done with it. :(
Reply Quote
@op, nice upgrades so far. Can still do quite a bit without thinking about bis gear. Rings and innas could be due next IMO. Rings are the weakest and cheapest to upgrade.

My gear should be a good reference for what do do next, none of it is bis but it's getting there. All of it, and the synergy it has, I highly reccomend. Although, I may avoid the non crit mempo unless you see a banging deal, got the one in my profile for 50m lol

Keep farming! You will get there! Another 20k elite kills and you will have more gold than you know what to do with, trust me.
Edited by BeerLeague#1914 on 12/19/2012 3:19 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]