Diablo® III

Key of Terror Run on MP10 and it didnt drop

(Locked)

Done Act 3 plenty of times on MP3-4 and have never gotten the key, so I tried it on MP7 and MP10 and it STILL didn't drop even on MP10. I thought it was a 100% drop rate at MP10?

Anyone else ever have this problem? He takes so long to kill but I'll try again I guess.
Where is the link to the video ? Wait, there is none, you're lying.
you must not have had 5 stacks, without 5 stacks no warden will EVER drop his key.
5 stacks bro , 5 stacks.
also make sure you're on Inferno
or are you trying to troll us?
Why would you ever run mp3 if you're capable of mp10?..
View profile
12/18/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Highlulu
you must not have had 5 stacks, without 5 stacks no warden will EVER drop his key.

12/18/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Chris
5 stacks bro , 5 stacks.

12/18/2012 05:07 PMPosted by vortic
also make sure you're on Inferno
make sure your 5nv is still active when u kill the warden. not only the engage.
Edited by KOHero#6560 on 12/18/2012 5:50 PM PST
Would be hilarious if the true drop rate was 99.999% due to rounding errors and he is the 0.001%
Community Manager
As other players have mentioned, you'll want to ensure that you are playing on Inferno difficulty and have five stacks of Nephalem Valor active when the Key Warden dies to ensure that you get your key on MP10.
I got both of my Act 3 keys while running in a public game. (mp0)
12/18/2012 06:48 PMPosted by DogBone
I got both of my Act 3 keys while running in a public game. (mp0)

MP0 get a 5% opportunity of dropping the key.
I got the key on normal mp0. You just have back luck, sir.
12/18/2012 05:40 PMPosted by hampster
Why would you ever run mp3 if you're capable of mp10?..

Because farming MP3 is more efficient?

A fitting scenario to your query would be, farm MP3 normally and grab the key warden sometimes if you go to Skycrown. Get a bit pissed of no key so go to MP10 for a guarantee.
12/18/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Iria
Would be hilarious if the true drop rate was 99.999% due to rounding errors and he is the 0.001%

Funny you should say that, because my one and only crowd control reduction piece at 13% shows in stats as 12.99%. I'm aware of the 'keeping returns linear by diminish' on multiple pieces but one single piece always showed the full amount before.
Been farming MP10, guaranteed drop.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]