Diablo® III

Key of Terror Run on MP10 and it didnt drop

(Locked)

How does that make any sense? Why do we need 5 stacks? It's really just to make it more grindy and MMO-like, yet it doesn't achieve anything.
We need 5 stacks to ensure players actually do full runs, imagine how easy it would be to find the Keywarden and kill him without having a NV Stack!

I'd have thousands of machines, they did this to ensure players earn the keys, machines and parts to make the Hellfire ring so much sweeter!

I rolled my first ring last night; wasn't great but was sure worth everything I had to do to get it.
12/18/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Vaeflare
As other players have mentioned, you'll want to ensure that you are playing on Inferno difficulty and have five stacks of Nephalem Valor active when the Key Warden dies to ensure that you get your key on MP10.

Make sure you are attuned to the Keywarden. Yes this again.
@OP, Can you describe the look and feel of the KeyWarden? I start to doubt you mistook the Fallen Maniac as kw.....
OP : I seriously doubt you farmed the keywarden in MP10 with these characters.
Or you weren't in inferno?

But if you did, as other said, 5 NV stacks.
(and if you did, for your sanity's sake, don't ever do it again... you'll get way more keys farming MP5 than MP10 with this DPS)
Edited by blood#1783 on 12/18/2012 11:38 PM PST
12/18/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Zaphadoux
I got the key on normal mp0. You just have back luck, sir.

are you a troll? or just retarded?

key only drops in inferno...
12/18/2012 08:23 PMPosted by phantomite
How does that make any sense? Why do we need 5 stacks? It's really just to make it more grindy and MMO-like, yet it doesn't achieve anything.

yes, thats exactly what its for.

I suppose they could go the other way and raise the hp of each keywarden to x 15 and give them 20 affixes and the difficulty of the old xah rith with full map teleportation and each time they die, they ressurrect in a new map until you kill them 5 times (sounds like fun)
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 12/19/2012 1:33 AM PST
I guess TS realized his hilarious mistake..since he did not reply anymore. Either there is no 5 stack NV or not even on Inferno..
Zaphadoux

I got the key on normal mp0. You just have back luck, sir.

How is that possible??? why would you even try to lie about that.. lol

And to OP i highly doubt any of your chars can handle mp10 at all so we know you are full of cow poop... :)

;0
looking at the OP's gear he definitly did not do MP10, or MP7 for that matter. unless it took him like 3 hours
anyone stop to think that maybe he just coat tailed his way through mp7 and 10? he didnt have to actually be the one to kill the KW nor did he say he solo'd. just saying. but on top of that along these lines, i've had experiences of going to town and my friend killed the warden or any other EP with me being in the killing field and i didn't get the NV stack OR the drops. so there are scenarios where he could've missed out on MP10. just saying,.
12/18/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Vaeflare
As other players have mentioned, you'll want to ensure that you are playing on Inferno difficulty and have five stacks of Nephalem Valor active when the Key Warden dies to ensure that you get your key on MP10.
how do i get a job with you guys? i have no school experience or anything. I just know how to improve this game to make you money and keep players happy. This game has potential if you all don't screw it up. The graphics are fine. you just need to expand it. the story line is the same as all the other ones. now you need to increase it. and make more happen. Seems like you all have your tunnel vision on and your ear plugs in. And PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY MORE WORLD OF WARCRAFT IN THIS GAME! Blizzard has Ruined one game please don't ruin this one! this game is still salvageable.
Also, make sure what you are killing is the keywarden.
I think that they should make it where if you have five NV stacks and then what MP lvl your on is how many keys or whatever parts you are looking for will drop. That way if you can handle MP 10 then when you put the time in you can get 10 of that item. Percentages in this game suck I would rather have it finite, so if something is screwed up it can be proven faster.
honestly doubt u can key farm mp10 while having the horribly geared dh you have
Edited by Nived#1902 on 12/19/2012 3:55 PM PST
I will first answer the OP... you most likely did not have 5 stacks. Either that, or you were not in Inferno. So far the MP10 runs have produced a key each time...

One strange thing happened on a MP8 run with a friend in Dahglur Oasis tho... we both had 5 stacks and combed the entire oasis about 4 times and cleared all mobs but we couldnt find the warden. Has this happened to anyone else? Could have been a bug in the program as there were huuuuuge latency issues around the time we did our runs. But no big deal... was a loooong hour combing the area again and again tho LOL...
I was in an uber battle mp9 and was unlucky enought to get no organ!
This is bull!@#$. I have had the keys drop on act 3 and 2 a couple of times each at mp1 Inferno and no nv stacks at all. And we run mp0-4 because it is easier and we could do it again because it is faster.

The drops are too random.
feels like the rate on mp8 was pumped up

i had 7 act 1 keys after doing uber runs the past week, so i decided to go get act 2 and 3 keys to make more machines, well i went 14 for 14 on mp8 act 2 and 3 key runs solo, which struck me as too lucky

then again, i'm in a massive legendary drop drought (been 3 days)
Done Act 3 plenty of times on MP3-4 and have never gotten the key, so I tried it on MP7 and MP10 and it STILL didn't drop even on MP10. I thought it was a 100% drop rate at MP10?

Anyone else ever have this problem? He takes so long to kill but I'll try again I guess.

mp10 Inferno ? ur trolling if u didnt get a key, i suspect u did hell10 or no valor stacks
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]