Diablo® III

<<TR monk>><<Selling power lvls>>((Vouched.))

Bored having to grind through the 4 acts, 3 times just to get to 60 ? Grinding too slow ?
Add me up!~ All you need to do is stay alive and keep up with me!~ I can power lvl your lvl 1 up to 60 in under 2hrs ! ^_^
(If i am busy Power lvling someone already, I will refer you to a friend of mine. Prices will not differ)

Items preferably equiped: Helm with socketed red gem, cain's set, Hell fire ring or leoric's signet.

Prices are:
lvl 1 - 50 ---> 60k per lvl
lvl 50 - 60 ---> 125k per lvl (as the elites in Hell mode (mp10) takes a longer time to die and the exp needed for a lvl up is more.)

Vouches:
  • Cjdaw: "Will vouch. He leveled my new barb very quickly. Thanks again man! :-)"
  • SteveLethal: "Can vouch for. Super fast leveling and a very nice guy. Will use him for any future characters. Thanks again!"
  • Pr0d: "WILL VOUCH FOR THIS AWESOME SERVICE!
    FAST,EFFICIENT AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICES XD. Satisfaction guaranteed!"
  • Carnac: "SUPER fast and efficient. 15m/hr nightmare, 30m/hr hell. Would definitely do again but I have all lvl 60's now!"
  • Simba: "2 hours 15 - 60 saved me like 2 days of playing ^.^ add him if you need to p level! o:"
  • Myranlee: "Just hit 60 on my barb with Hamelin's buddy help, exp gears were provided and he even went the extra mile by getting A3 inferno waypoint for me. Definitely a great experience at a affordable price. Two thumbs up!"
  • DukeTrible: "Just finish plvl with Hamelin. Fast and smooth run. And yes exp gears were provided and affordable price. Highly recommended."
  • Edited by Hamelin#6794 on 1/2/2013 4:19 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    Hello! Hit me up w/e you are free. I am interested to get to Paragon100.
    I will happily put you on auto follow and check my com every 10mins :)
    Edited by Kelvin#6811 on 12/20/2012 6:56 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    have added you. bumps
    Reply Quote
    Will vouch. He leveled my new barb very quickly. Thanks again man! :-)
    Reply Quote
    Bumps !!! BRING YOUR FRIENDS !

Online now !
    Edited by Hamelin#6794 on 12/20/2012 5:37 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    bump it up !
    Reply Quote
    Can vouch for. Super fast leveling and a very nice guy. Will use him for any future characters. Thanks again!
    Reply Quote
    Im in the menus ! Bump for business !
    Reply Quote
    WILL VOUCH FOR THIS AWESOME SERVICE!
    FAST,EFFICIENT AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICES XD.
    Satisfaction guaranteed!
    Reply Quote
    Bump it up !!
    Reply Quote
    Online now !
    Reply Quote
    Bump free now
    Reply Quote
    hey, still power lvling?
    Reply Quote
    bum
    Reply Quote
    Bumpitup
    Reply Quote
    SUPER fast and efficient. 15m/hr nightmare, 30m/hr hell. Would definitely do again but I have all lvl 60's now!
    Edited by Carnac#1372 on 12/22/2012 9:15 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    Bumpadam
    Reply Quote
    Online now ! free to p lvl !!!!
    Reply Quote
    ^ups
    Reply Quote
    2 hours 15 - 60 saved me like 2 days of playing ^.^ add him if you need to p level! o:
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]