Diablo® III

Getting spammed to death!!!

Please blizzard please save me!!!

I am getting spammed everyday with friend invites. Please create an option that prevents random bots from befriending me. I opened a ticket and this is their response:

"Lormiele
Customer Service Representative

Greetings,

One thing you could do is go to the Options on the Character Selection screen. Go into the Social tab and there is an option for "Friend Requests". If disabled, it'll block incoming requests.

If this response is unclear or you need further assistance please reply back to the ticket. ("\(^.^) /wave

Take care and enjoy,

Game Master Lormiele
Blizzard Entertainment
battle.net/support"

This does "NOT" work. Reporting them doesn't work either. They have millions of bots. It's like diablo2 spam bots all over again. Why can't you create a game that can be free of spam?
Reply Quote
Same here.

And what bugs me even more is that same nicknames are spamming me for weeks. I tried to report them, I tried "block communication" - it does not help!!! Remove them for god's sake!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]