Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Americas only

85 Human Priest
Hi!

It's been quite awhile since I've logged in to Diablo 3 but decided to give the game a go again today.

It patched to 1.06 (10mb download) fine and surprise, surprise... I couldn't login and got Error 3007. I tried a few times and still could not connect. I tried Asia and Europe and could login just fine but still could not connect to Americas :(

I searched the forums and tried what people suggested on changing DNS . I changed my DNS to google DNS but it still wouldn't work :(

Any help would be appreciated!
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Draenei Mage
That's fairly odd.

What are the results of telnetting to :

us.depot.battle.net 1119
us.actual.battle.net 1119

Results on how to run a telnet are here :

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battle-net-telnet-testing

except instead of "us.logon.battle.net 1119" your using the addresses and ports given above.

IE
o us.depot.battle.net 1119
o us.actual.battle.net 1119
Reply Quote
Im in the same bind as the original poster, haven't been on for a few months and when I updated I get the same problems :/

I tried telnetting and on depot it just time outs and on the actual it just says connection lost after a few seconds
Reply Quote
Omg, at 1st i thought its only me. I can't login either. EU & Asia is fine
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am having the same issue here...

Starting playing today .. worked fine for about 2 hours.. then i started to get serious lag.. then a disconnect.. then a error 3007 .. then error 3006 ... then could not retrieve heroes error.. then Error 502 timing out during connection..

Tried clearing dsn .. cleared the battle.net cache.. restarted my PC.. restarted modem like 10 times..

i can log in 1/10 times.. and then it takes 5 minutes to load then as soon as i start an act.. BOOM all hell breaks lose and im kicked out with error 3007 again.

Im playing on American servers from japan at the moment.. and no i cant wait until i get back to the states.. im here for 2 more months for business.

I seem to have no trouble loging into European Servers nor Asia Servers... Just Americas.

Logged into wow... i have a ping of about 200.. thats about it.. WTF blizz. can we get a blue post to fix this dumb crap... this has been happening since the release.

Also its not my ISP... if it was i would not be able to log into wow or diablo like i had in the first place. I have cleared all my firewalls and opened up the correct ports.. ran diagnostics.. my downloads / uploads speed tests are phenomenal... this issue is on your end Blizzard... almost 8 year customer here, I have always been patient.. but with all the wow and diablo 3 crap now too? starting to be disappointing
Edited by Shokan#1628 on 12/21/2012 4:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Your not a lone Thakan. I am too in Japan and have the same issue. I was browsing the AH just fine when I got a huge delay loading a search. Never got the results, got kicked out and haven't gotten back in. I can get into the Asia and EU servers just fine, but not the one with the characters I play. Worst part is the cancel button is greyed out teasing me, and makes me sit there the couple minutes trying to log in. I have to ride it out or force close through the task manager...

Edit.
Its back up and running now Thakan. Give it a shot.
Edited by damcrac#1898 on 12/21/2012 5:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
I solved it by turn off my modem for a while and come back to make sure it got new IP then everything is OK.
Reply Quote
same problem here
Reply Quote
That's fairly odd.

us.depot.battle.net 1119

except instead of "us.logon.battle.net 1119" your using the addresses and ports given above.

IE

Tried this. It says "Could not open connection to the host..."
Reply Quote
Same here. I can't connect to the Americas server since yesterday. The game is disappointing enough and now this...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Same here. coming back after one month, and just dropping me can-not-connect-error-3007 on my face. oh yes, my drivers are up-to-date, and i did not changed a thing since last successful log in.
Reply Quote
That's fairly odd.

us.depot.battle.net 1119

IE

I tried this and got the following results:

"Could not open connection to the host, on port 1119: Connect failed.battle.net..."

"Press any key to continue..."

Pressing a key results in
"Connection to host lost."

Edit: No problem connecting to the Asia or Europe servers, only Americas.
Edited by aioaio#6405 on 12/23/2012 2:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
same problem here....i tried asia and europe servers and they are ok, only americas have problems...i'm playing from the philippines though...any updates would be great
Reply Quote
@eminar

Same problem here..
Reply Quote
No problem connecting to europe and asia. americas only. :(
Reply Quote
i would just like to ask if someone from blizzard is addressing this problem already... i was reading through the solutions provided by other players and im not much of a techi and im quite confused by it....

when i stared playing i played in the americas server....i can see from the other threads in the forum that this problem has been existing for quite sometime now.. some problem posts have been posted since may of this year.... and yet we are still getting the same problem... the others have problems of getting disconnected...

as for me.. i have a problem in getting connected.... if one solution is joining the general chat.. how can i join the general chat if i cant log in...

please please blizzard do something to help us.... this is quite frustrating...
Reply Quote
Every time I log in for the "first" time of the day I also get a error 3007 and disconnect. Oddly enough after reconnecting it's fine until I'm offline for several hours then once again the first time I will get the 3007 error, reconnect and then all good for a while. This has been going on for at least 3 weeks. I have also tried the flush DNS routine.
Edited by Nathan#1845 on 12/26/2012 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am also experiencing the same problem. Hope someone from Blizzard is looking into this...
Reply Quote
I plan on starting a petition for a full refund on the price of this game. I have tested on numerous computers using the exact same ISP. Some worked and some didn't. This is obviously a server issue. Thanks to the game being playable online only. I classify this as stealing. Anyone else willing to start the petition with me please let me know.
Reply Quote
same problem
what can i do to fix?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]