Diablo® III

Error 3007 - Americas only

I'm also having the same issue error3007 this happened after updating the game. I'm also from the philippines using pldt mydsl. no issue with asia and europe server. all my characters are in the americas server need help....
Reply Quote
Same problem and situation with the TS.
This has been a while now and still no fix happening.
Reply Quote
hi i also had this problem 2 days ago.. then around 9 hours ago i got in and then after hours of gameplay.. had to restart pc for a minute then i couldn't reconnect to Americas Region.

Please do inform us regarding this matter. just got my account the other day and I only got to play for a few hours which was kinda irritating and a huge letdown...
Reply Quote
Hello. I have a Desktop and a new laptop. The desktop is running Windows 7 32-bit and the laptop is running Windows 7 64-bit. I first installed Diablo 3 on the desktop and that works fine. Installed it on my new laptop and it's having the 3007 login issue when connecting to the Americas server. But it is able to connect to the Asian and Europe battle.net servers. I already did everything on this link:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-connection-troubleshooting

I did everything I could think of. I've uninstalled and re-installed the game 3 times. Made sure it was the English(US) Client. Restarted my router and modem. Released and renewed the IP Address. Used port forwarding. Connected the laptop directly to the modem through Ethernet. Even used telnet to see if it is connecting to the us.actual.battle.net server on port 1119 and it does though no text comes up. Even disabled my firewall and my Avast Anti virus. I've disabled all non-windows services on startup. My OS is up to date. Even tried to run the program on a different Administrator User account I just created. I can't remember if I did anything else but basically, I am at a loss. So I would appreciate some ideas and assistance. Thanks in advance.

BTW I'm using a Linksys router and I'm in the Philippines. But I'm using the Americas Server.
Edited by DarkMverix#1214 on 12/29/2012 8:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same problem...so will Blizz please respond to this? Started about a month ago. I am also in Japan, but using American server(it was the default when I created my char). Now I cant play. Asian and European servers work fine...
Reply Quote
@DarkMverix:

did the same as well, all of them also. i'm from the philippines too and still can't connect for a week now, but asia and euro servers are fine, only americas is the problem.

i alseo sent out a ticket even providing everything needed but blizz can't find any problem w/ it and they suggest stuff that is really of no help. hope they can address this soon coz i'm getting frustrated, feels like were cheated and wasted money on this game. bummer.
Reply Quote
cant connect also.. maybe blizzard, maybe ISP.. after deciding to login back and play diablo 3 after 3 months this will happen.. so annoying.
Reply Quote
Can't connect did what the troubleshoot said.. still nothing just want to know if blizz is working on this... live in the PH
Reply Quote
I also cannot login to Americas server. Other servers are fine. I did not play D3 for 2 weeks and this started happening when I tried playing again. I tried rebooting my modem and router but it did not work. My account works on my neighbor's computer though.
Reply Quote
Had this problem a while back and solved it by changing my primary and secondary DNS server addresses in my TCP/IP settings to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 respectively. Hope it works for you guys too.
Reply Quote
same problem here..also in the philippines..
the other problem is that on my win7 , the Local Area Network icon at the network and sharing center is lost, and I got a crossed-out mark logo on my internet connection logo at the taskbar, so ican't do the 8.8.8.8 thing solution..

it was fine back at 1.05..why different now...tsk
Reply Quote
@kite Thanks man. It was that simple. Hahaha. It works now.
Reply Quote
Hello..Good Day blizzard. Im from the Philippines. Got the same problem also error 3007 >_<
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Draenei Mage
Sorry guys I had Xmas craziness happen.

If the results of the telnet are allowing you to the login server (us.actual.battle.net) but not the depot server (us.depot.battle.net) then temporarily switching your DNS server to google open DNS should work for you.

Do these instructions :

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

But where it says to change your DNS settings note down what you had in there first. Then change it to google open DNS.

Then change the DNS servers back to your old ones if you get bad latency from it in game.
Reply Quote
I'm new to diablo. When I first installed it, everything seemed ok, but now I have these same issues.

I find if I log in early in the AM when nobody else would be playing, it will work until later in the morning when traffic gets higher.

Personally, it seems to me that the battle.net service may be getting overwhelmed with new players from Christmas.
Reply Quote
Switching DNS server did not help for me. I have given up on accessing the Americas server and will stick with the Asia server. It would just be nice to get my characters from the Americas server. Given Blizzard's action in the last update is the real cause of the problem I don't think it's too much to ask for Blizzard to give us our characters if they refuse to let us access the Americas server.
Reply Quote
Error 3007 Fix.
mga kabayan, just install some windows updates.. i have tried all fix there is, like port forwarding. changing dns and all.. only 1 made it work for me. ung updates :)
Reply Quote
Error 3007 Fix.
mga kabayan, just install some windows updates.. i have tried all fix there is, like port forwarding. changing dns and all.. only 1 made it work for me. ung updates :)

sir what sorts of updates po? there are times when i could connect on a random basis. ( more like since december 27-today jan 6 i only get to log in twice... then after that still no luck in connecting... please do share... no idea what sorts of update u are talking about...
Reply Quote
Same issue! couldn't log in the Americas server, got 3006 or 3007 error.... Asia server is fine.
Reply Quote
im from phil. i have the same problem america server. i stop playing for 1 mth then when i played again error. i hope that blizzard will fix this prob.
Edited by OPEX#6893 on 1/5/2013 7:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]