Diablo® III

who lives in the Heretic Abode?

30 Worgen Warrior
Want to know who lives there, cuz i highly doubt that priest malachi lives there ._.
it would be so creepy and strange O.o
any ideas?
do you guys are also curious?
some lore for the ubers would be nice....cuz they're not the same cahracters..i mean...In infernal machine, the monster that uses the model of "zoltun kulle" is the Undying one... i think they are special mosnters with the aesthetic similar to the main characters not them, reborn.

what do you think?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Some lore for the ubers would be LEGENDARY!!!!
Reply Quote
maybe we are trasported to a blacksoulstone-esq type place? like... those ppl we killed were banished into a darker place that made them even more powerful?

beats me...
Reply Quote
or maybe they weren't themselves... they were in a Quasi-quantum-flux w/ their being/soul/existance being overshadowed by something even more ominous.... as if it was hell vs heaven vs something lurking in the shadows in the beyond =O
Reply Quote
nice thoughts... maybe in the expansion, we meet The Heretic, another blind follower of hell itself... dont know
Reply Quote
View profile
12/24/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Lycaos
Want to know who lives there, cuz i highly doubt that priest malachi lives there ._.

not sure at all, sorry :/ yep, quite interested in that.

12/24/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Lycaos
some lore for the ubers would be nic

diablo 2 had ubers who had very little ( flimsy ) story holding them together. I would imagine they are deep in hell where ur hero can smash more demons, what, you didnt think defeating all the evils would end evil itself did you? :P
Reply Quote
Kulle's mom.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]