Diablo® III

Failed to escrow funds. Reason unknown.

(Locked)

I've been having errors all day and it's getting to the point where I don't want to play this game anymore. I have 2 open tickets and there hasn't been a response there for over 6 hours. I have also tried to add funds from my GF's credit card and it tells me I need to contact customer support. I have tried calling and it says the queue is full. I am tired of this! The error I'm getting for purchases now is "Failed to escrow funds. Reason unknown. (1000010417).", and it's been happening since I contacted customer support with my issues about not receiving items I purchased 2 days ago. I have a feeling they blocked me from purchasing anything more until they can sort out their mess. Please help me!
Support Forum Agent
antlovejoy,

You'll need to wait for a response to your ticket as I'm afraid we can't do anything for an account issue like this in the forums.
While I appreciate your response, neither can they, they have told me they are very "limited". Who can I contact who can actually do something rather than tell me they can't, may I ask?
Support Forum Agent
antlovejoy,

That's the only outlet for account-related support. They have escalation processes they can follow depending on the situation. The primary reason I can't do anything for you is because the first thing we do in any case like this is establish you're the actual owner which requires identifying information from you, which can't be done in a public forum.

All I can help with in here is tech issues related to your computer and the game client.
Well at least you can actually respond to me in a timely manner. I see many other posts in technical support about the same or similar issues that I'm having and I see you have said to them that it is an issue with it being slow, but I would just like to point out that from my research it is Blizzard being slow, not PayPal. In my case, and I just got off the phone with PayPal, they have received my money, and have sent it to Blizzard, but Blizzard has not "captured" it. Please send the message along to the correct department to "capture" my money so I can be done with this and enjoy my time.

Thanks kindly.
Paypal and Battle.net are not working right together since the 17th or so. I have no idea why Blizzard hasn't put out an official response to the 50000 threads questioning this. Check these forums for like 50 other locked threads with tiny snips of information that you can put together to figure out whats happening.
Support Forum Agent
cathaferz,

There haven't been 50,000 threads. Locked threads are locked due to people making repeat posts about an issue that's already been addressed or posting in a very non-constructive manner.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]