- full-time Archon
- Raining Meteors
- Spectral Blade/Slow Time/Meteors (still tied to attack speed to work well)
All three are less taxing on the the fingers and my keyboard/mouse. So I'm wondering if the following would make sense to pursue:
- Wand (900-1000 DPS, socket, 45+ CD, 2.xx LS, some max AP, maybe some attack speed)
- Gloves (100+ Intel, 45%+ CD, 9-10% CC, maybe some vita or armor or all resists, NO attack speed)
- Amulet (100+ Intel, 65%+ CD, 8-9% CC, maybe some vita or life %, NO attack speed)
- Rare Ring (100+ Intel, 8-9% CC, 25%+ CD)
I have a Tal's hat with:
- 180 Intel
- 11% Life
- 6% CC
- 247 Armor (666 armor total)
I may have to break the Nat's boots + ring set to use my hell fire ring (187 intel, 5 CC, 14% control impairment reduction, 77 dex, 49 lightning resist). I have 2 other hell fire rings to give to my followers that have 19% and 15% GF respectively.
Would the above push me to 120-160k in an Archon or Meteors build?
My Wiz profile --> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BossDogg-1898/hero/2368915