Diablo® III

0dogs review

Hey guys, I have been playing around with my 0dogs build and have hit a wall, I can solo MP 0 - 2 no problem, but at 3 I die a lot and elites one shot me. Is this my build, gear or play style? I know I can't just tank groups but I was hoping to be able to play around MP 8 and try MP 10 with some results. Constructive criticism is appreciated!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/darkorpse-1645/hero/19623322
Reply Quote
Ah, I see your problem, your DPS is low possibly too low for higher MP levels, and your HP is going to be a liability.

Consider dropping all your Topaz gems for Amethyst to bump your Hp.

Did you ever try to drop Zombie Handler and replace it with Spirit Vessel? I only ask because it my make your progress smoother and less frustrating. Spirit vessel is really helpful to train you in not being too aggressive, and when to back off.

Check out my gear if you like, I'm new to the C4 Dogs too, MP 10 is a little rough for me but 7 and 8 are better.
Reply Quote
awesome balanced z dog there jonkz... holy crap with ur hell fire ring and ammy... i think if u get + health globes u would be able to do mp 10... how much ar do u have?

@darorpse... need tons of hp.. maybe +1000 vit is needed... also an item with extra globes would be nice.. and 1 item with pick up radius... cc is the key.. so go full cc on ur ammy and glove and any items that u can get cc with...
Edited by sirH#1433 on 12/28/2012 10:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
thx, i will try suggestions!
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I have been playing around with my 0dogs build and have hit a wall, I can solo MP 0 - 2 no problem, but at 3 I die a lot and elites one shot me. Is this my build, gear or play style? I know I can't just tank groups but I was hoping to be able to play around MP 8 and try MP 10 with some results. Constructive criticism is appreciated!

your hp and resist is to low. if u wanna farm mp8-10 u need about 700 resist and 80k hp and some decent armor, life steal helps too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]