Diablo® III

SnB Q&A Part 2

got new bracers, cant even tell if they're an upgrade cuz freaking dp wont update!

jeez i hope its an upgrade lol ive been wrong before..
Edited by Jook#1782 on 1/10/2013 9:14 PM PST
@Jook - man i'm 100% sure its an upgrade, with that 80AR and 99 DEX! where the hell did you get that and how much? ive keep on looking for the same stats. i'd prefer 99 DEX than 240 armor of my current bracers

EDIT: oh wait iremember this bracers was sniped from me on bidding! damn did you overpriced this from that barb?
Edited by Nikeboy1984#6661 on 1/10/2013 9:21 PM PST
i bought it off the dude for 1 bil + my old bracers + a lot of convincing

and dont even try for guard volition he already accepted my offer im just waitinf for him to log on! :D
Edited by Jook#1782 on 1/10/2013 9:24 PM PST
01/10/2013 09:23 PMPosted by Jook

damn! current bid that time was about 250M, then less than 20secs i hit up 401M and im 100% im gonna win it knowing that most of the barbs are going for lacunis LOL, then damn got sniped from me.

congrats man!! this bracer is just a beauty.

damn! current bid that time was about 250M, then less than 20secs i hit up 401M and im 100% im gonna win it knowing that most of the barbs are going for lacunis LOL, then damn got sniped from me.

congrats man!! this bracer is just a beauty.

EDIT: omg! how much you getting that guard volition from outman?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Nikeboy1984#6661 on 1/10/2013 9:27 PM PST
haha that sucks, you can look at them anytime u want now ;)

edit: an arm and a leg... pricey even for me bro but he hasnt logged on in weeks i keep waitin..
Edited by Jook#1782 on 1/10/2013 9:29 PM PST
01/10/2013 09:27 PMPosted by Jook

yeah! i may borrow it sometime to check out my pvp score :P

yeah! i may borrow it sometime to check out my pvp score :P

anytime u want

why wont my freaking dp profile update! i want to seeeee
Edited by Jook#1782 on 1/10/2013 9:32 PM PST

edit: an arm and a leg... pricey even for me bro

i remembered sending an invite to him offering 2B on that shoulder but i think its a low b@ll offer for him.

btw man when u get that guard volition can u donate me your current shoulders??! haha
Edited by Nikeboy1984#6661 on 1/10/2013 9:32 PM PST
ya sure, after i get em im not buying anything else since theres nothign left to buy, u can have them
01/10/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Jook
ya sure, after i get em im not buying anything else since theres nothign left to buy, u can have them

thanks man! im pretty sure you'll hit up 4M+ score with that shoulders
there is a bug on DP man, try it mabe later
if you get Jook's shoulders, can I have yours Nike?
01/10/2013 09:58 PMPosted by Bruce

You got it man!
01/10/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Nikeboy1984

You got it man!

awesome! Thanks!
01/10/2013 10:06 PMPosted by Bruce

You got it man!

awesome! Thanks!

just add me in game and will let you know when Jook has pass to me his shoulders and ill give you mine.

awesome! Thanks!

just add me in game and will let you know when Jook has pass to me his shoulders and ill give you mine.

okay sent you a request. If it gets to be too late, then I'll have to get them from you tomorrow, if that's okay.

okay sent you a request. If it gets to be too late, then I'll have to get them from you tomorrow, if that's okay.

ok anytime you can have mine but we have to wait when Jook got that guard volition :)
haha this is funny, might be waiting a while its been 3 weeks ive been waiting for him to log on.
there we go it updated, about 35k score boost from bracers huzzzah! 7-8 more paragon lvls and ill break 4mil
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]