Diablo® III

SnB Q&A Part 2

How much would a 30%+ Block SS with 8 cc cost me? I saw one with 30% and 8.5% cc for 6m but I didnt buy. Kinda regret it now lol.
30% and 8.5% cc for 6m ohh that's good!
I think there're somehwere in the 15 -20 mil range? well for the 9CC I think
Guys, just a question here. Are the Melee and Elite damage reduction on Stormshield very important stats?

I'm inclined to think the priority for the stats are:
Block% > Elite Reduction > Melee Reduction > CC > Str > Res

Since you really can't get Block anywhere else unless you want to go Justice Lantern, HOC or Doombringer. And Elite Reduction is much harder to come by, and more useful in PvP.

Asking cos I recently got a 34% Block, 8.5% CC, 173 Str 1161 Armor Stormshield for 11.5mil, but it only has 5% Melee, 6% Elite. Wondering if I should get a better one.

Hoping to put together a SnB set.
Edited by Orion#6600 on 1/11/2013 2:18 PM PST
LOL... 3 copies of my sword are now available on the AH. What a joke. Someone should call Blizzard and report this. I don't have the time to hassle with Blizzard on this though.
01/11/2013 04:21 PMPosted by Crypter
LOL... 3 copies of my sword are now available on the AH. What a joke. Someone should call Blizzard and report this. I don't have the time to hassle with Blizzard on this though.

No, it's not only your sword. It's also MY SWORD. I am reporting blizzard in a few minute.

PS. Look like the duper(s) owns MANY of them.
Was thinking of buying one... but it's scary to think they may delete the dupes and not refund those holding a dupe.
@Orion
Its important but not very important..you need to make sure you have enough resistances and mtigation so the %reductions can have more impact on the reducing incoming dmg. Stuff like all res should never be placed last if anything it should be first on your list. Of course id say get a 6%/7% ss if you can why not but i would not touch one with low resistances/crit/armor just because they had high reductions. Reductions i really one the latter things you want to add, along with dex.
Edited by Jook#1782 on 1/11/2013 4:34 PM PST
01/11/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Bludkraze
Was thinking of buying one... but it's scary to think they may delete the dupes and not refund those holding a dupe.

I doubt they would delete the ones people already own. But they should buy out the ones on the AH and trash them out of the system at least.
01/11/2013 04:36 PMPosted by Crypter

I doubt they would delete the ones people already own. But they should buy out the ones on the AH and trash them out of the system at least.

So I should hurry up and buy one then? lol
01/11/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Bludkraze

So I should hurry up and buy one then? lol

Well that doesn't mean they are even going to do that. More than likely nothing will be done about the dupes and they will just exist in the D3 world.
haha crypter u should just sell it, the fact thats its a dupe seems to be driving you crazy
01/11/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Jook
haha crypter u should just sell it, the fact thats its a dupe seems to be driving you crazy

I will sell it as soon as I have a suitable replacement.
Edited by Crypter#1856 on 1/11/2013 4:53 PM PST
Hey MyFriend... if you want to take your sword off the AH, I will give you 625 million for it. Be a bit more than what you would get for it selling on the AH
Edited by Bludkraze#1953 on 1/11/2013 4:55 PM PST
@Orion
Its important but not very important..you need to make sure you have enough resistances and mtigation so the %reductions can have more impact on the reducing incoming dmg. Stuff like all res should never be placed last if anything it should be first on your list. Of course id say get a 6%/7% ss if you can why not but i would not touch one with low resistances/crit/armor just because they had high reductions. Reductions i really one the latter things you want to add, along with dex.

OK, I see. I set Res last as the lowest it can go is still 71. You make a lot of sense. Thanks for the advice.
So I made the switch to SnB. I have to say.. It's different in a good way. I can actually type coherent sentences to my friends while ubering without the fear of dying. No MS on the boots is torture... I feel like a sloth. Ill have to get MS ice climbers before upgrading my weapon. What is a reasonable amount of dex to have? I want to get a litany with crit damage in place of my hellfire and ill be lower on dex...
Ok, so iv upgraded my barb some more but now im in a spot where i need more AR after recently swapping out IK belt for witching hour. It was a 22.5k dps boost and now im really trying to figure out the best way to add AR without losing to much of anything else. Hopefully you guys can take a look if its not to much trouble and maybe help me come up with something that isn't to expensive. Thanks.
View profile
Guys, like what i said before i don't think blizz will delete the swords, if you review "the terms and conditions" of using AH it doesn't state their that buying duped items is bad because in the first place they didn't even expected this to happen.

if blizz will fix this or remove the sword they should give the previous owners a reward or a new sword with exact specifications/stats but with different "name" only e.g. menacing scourge, quickening scale, etc just to have some distinction.

EDIT: Except for the source of this duping which i believe they should track and perma ban in the game.

so don't worry too much on owning them and if you feel like buying one, why not it's a BIS sword for an S&B barb.

Nike
Edited by Nikeboy1984#6661 on 1/11/2013 7:03 PM PST
I picked one up and I am loving it. Melting Mp5 alk runs in the same time I was doing Mp3. Lots of fun!
Hi bludbraze, nice buy. I wish I got the gold to get one too. So you pay 700M for it?
01/11/2013 07:52 PMPosted by ehong
Hi bludbraze, nice buy. I wish I got the gold to get one too. So you pay 700M for it?

675 mil.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]