Yeah I have a 20% Reduction Vigor as well, we will definetly have to test it out. I will have to pick up another IK Piece to use it however.
I agree with a lot of what Nike said, however, I think you may have the golden set up that no one is going. But again this is all speculation. But I was actually thinking about going towards something like what you currently have going on.... IK 5 Set Bonus for Fury Regen, CC Reduce, High Melee Reduction.
If the 5 Set Bonus is deemed not needed for PVP, then my suggestions would be about the same as Nike.
- Get some high stat non MS Ice Climbers (If you can afford MS go for it, maybe MS isnt worth it... 1.5 Bil for 12 MS? )
- MH is great even though its not a sword, the difference isnt to crazy and you get 10 % better chance to proc into the fray for fury.
- Pants - Might want to switch to BT Pants. Reason I suggest this is because you will get LOH and Life % from them and can greatly increase your overall EHP. Which can be big if you having to take on ranged dmg while fighting another melee class in an FFA. You will lose either a little strength or AR depending on if you get pants like mine or pants like Nike's. I just feel the pant slot needs to be about EHP, since there is such a great opportunity to get a lot of EHP from this slot ( and chest).
- SOJ - If its going to work in PVP (Elite Bonus) , then its BIS IMO.
- Left Ring - I would swap that bad boy for a GG ring, you may just end up doing this after you hit 100, since I know it sucks having to fork over a lot of gold for a ring you may not use for a while, im guessing your rolling with that hellfire till you hit 100, I did the same. But I would suggest getting all your DPS stats in there ( CC/CD/AVD DMG or AIS/STR) then either a mitigation stat or vit.
- Ammy - Keep your eyes peeled for a higher CD one, going to be hard. I suggest this because with the SnB set up your going to lose 100 CD from your ohh hand.
- Belt - Im rolling solo with my thoughts here, but I am an IK belt fan. I really feel the LS benefits are great for me. I can run a different third passive which allows my LS on my belt to be more effective since tough as nails increase my mitigation a bunch.
- Helm - A good mempo should be a great investment, like you said your getting 10CC from your SS, so the AIS will be great. Not sure if the 9 AIS will also help your WW Barb out, with another breakpoint. I personally do favor the following modifiers in this order though.... CC then CD then AIS. I think the high dmg out put from CC and CD works better for a lot of our skills and provides a better return on life steal. Or it could just be because i like seeing big yellow numbers lol....
For Builds, right now the best build we have as a SnB in my opinion is the HOTA Build.... which can be ran slightly different but you can get away with a little more flexibility with the Shield set up, since you can go more offensive with your skills....like not having to use war cry or whatever. You can play with that, but I am not totally sure whats going to be great come PVP. I think a good hota build with leap and ground stomp MAY be the way to go, but this is just from my imagination.
Anyways hope I provided some good feed back here, as I said before your a great player, so I am sure you will be owning some poor souls come pvp.