Diablo® III

SnB Q&A Part 2

View profile
nice nike, im still looking for a wep throw belt that doesnt suck and im considering a soj

best part about 5 piece ik: no more blue boots

yeah man, its hard to find a good combination of -5 throw, 200+STR and a VIT... I've only got mine for a good price

The best one ive seen is Det0x's belt with 290+STR and 90+VIT, almost perfect.
01/20/2013 10:50 AMPosted by xxxkan
Are you dying to Kulle and SB or your running out of time with enrager?

Since I play with a DH in my team, I have to keep SB off him, so I usually tank SB while the others kill Kulle. If my team cant kill Kulle in time I will eventually die because Rend+2.8% LS is hardly keeping me alive especially if i lose wrath from SB grabs/

Try getting rid of superstition and using tough as nails instead.

I think your barb is fine, i mean yeah, you could use upgrades, but overall you should be having any trouble. Dont worry, everyone dies when Kulle enrages, there isnt anyway around that!
Thank you guys in advance. I am a SnB barb from day 1. I need some advice on what to upgrade next. I dont use RMAH and got around 71 mills. I am able to do MP10 ubers with 0 deaths (most of the time). Btw, I got a SoJ(30%) if someone suggest a ring. Thanks again.
01/20/2013 06:58 PMPosted by lim5659
Thank you guys in advance. I am a SnB barb from day 1. I need some advice on what to upgrade next. I dont use RMAH and got around 71 mills. I am able to do MP10 ubers with 0 deaths (most of the time). Btw, I got a SoJ(30%) if someone suggest a ring. Thanks again.

Very nice barb!

I would say chest piece should be your next upgrade. You need to get a lot of vit out of your chest IMO. Time to start saving, upgrades are going to be expensive from here on out.

Then I would say weapon, but if you happen to like the sky splitter, then I would day bracers with CC on them and AR if you can afford.
Thanks Baller. I probably need around 500-700 mills to get a IK chest with >200 vit and a sword/axe with >1200 dps and CD. Need to resist all the minute upgrade from now. Cheers.
only can upgrade my main hand recently, need to start saving for future update.. so what should i upgrade next?
Bump. This thread should never be on the second page!
01/20/2013 08:40 PMPosted by amiranna
only can upgrade my main hand recently, need to start saving for future update.. so what should i upgrade next?

I would save up or look into crafting a lot of amulets next patch. I think your CC and CD need to be higher in your ammy, this will really send you over the top.
Edited by BALLER#1390 on 1/21/2013 10:10 AM PST
@ Sean
Welcome to SnB and nice barb you got there man = )
In no particular order:
-Higher vit pants so you can use the two socket to put strength gems in them
-Higher Vit IK chest
-Add CC to bracers
-Look for higher block (30) and CC (9) storm shield
-IK boots with higher vit and strength
*edit - ohh and add AR in your helm

Do you really rely on the bloodthirst passive? If not maybe change it out for animosity for 20 more fury and 20% fury gen
That’s 4 more crit for your HotA spam

I find that Blood Lust is good enough for sustain in most case
Edited by QHTran#1403 on 1/21/2013 10:16 AM PST
Yo Baller and Nike,

I would like to upgrade my gear at least 100K dps, but VIT and CC are giving me a hard time.

Now, i am able to solo (not easy) MP10, but would like to raise my barbarian to the next level.

What piece i need to change or focus into?

Appreciated your comment.
View profile
Yo Baller and Nike,

I would like to upgrade my gear at least 100K dps, but VIT and CC are giving me a hard time.

Now, i am able to solo (not easy) MP10, but would like to raise my barbarian to the next level.

What piece i need to change or focus into?

Appreciated your comment.

hey man some things you may need to look at

1. New MH Weapon with OS and base crit 50% min, with STR or VIT is beneficial as well
2. New Ammy with higher cc around 8%+, 80%cd, with STR and/or AR/VIT
3. New Pants with same stats but with AR
4. You can also get the 3rd IK bonus from an IK chest, prolly check a mid tier IK armor if you can steal one for a good price

Cheers,

Nike
@ Nike, thanks a lot man
View profile
01/21/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Coffeedude
@ Nike, thanks a lot man

no worries man, but i think u can prioritize the pants and the chest for now :)

especially the chest, the 3rd ik bonus of reduce melee is beneficial for pvp as well. Then save up for a better MH afterwards.
So how have you guys been doing in PVP? Do you guys think barb is on par with other classes?
yeah I want to know too
Nike, Baller, Crypter, powpow, did you guys duel acrimony yet? how did you fare?
Do you guys want to duel some monk as well?

@Pwnani, I think us SnB are still at a disadvantage right now because there's no dmg mitigation and our SS - elite doesn't work
Bump!
View profile
yeah I want to know too
Nike, Baller, Crypter, powpow, did you guys duel acrimony yet? how did you fare?
Do you guys want to duel some monk as well?

@Pwnani, I think us SnB are still at a disadvantage right now because there's no dmg mitigation and our SS - elite doesn't work

Hey QH, powpow here...

The barbs that i have fought still go down even if i dont' turn them into piggies or use skills that i think are unfair.

barbs are getting tougher to fight...but still very disadvantaged as far as dueling goes. At least barbs are putting up a better fight now compared to when dueling went live. Better builds, more regen, more life, more armor, more CC control. It is all making a difference. There was talk about super barbs with crazy ehp that were unkillable, but i haven't faced one yet.

i haven't fought acrimony, but i am open for the duel

Edit: Nike, when are you going to be on? I need to test myself against a strong ehp opponent. I want to see if the only way i can beat you is if i turn you into a piggie or if i'm strong enough to not have to do that
Edited by fabbyhunter#1917 on 1/22/2013 12:02 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]