Diablo® III

SnB Q&A Part 2

lol @Cryp - man you really posted in that trophy room and got flamed! i noticed that most of the posters there are not really friendly. Don't worry we will crush them alive in PVP. lol

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65994832&f=69&o=20

yea seems like that forum is full of kids and players with no clue... either way it doesn't bother me. Detox chimed in though.... he has one badass barb.
lol @Cryp - man you really posted in that trophy room and got flamed! i noticed that most of the posters there are not really friendly. Don't worry we will crush them alive in PVP. lol

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65994832&f=69&o=20

yea seems like that forum is full of kids and players with no clue... either way it doesn't bother me. Detox chimed in though.... he has one badass barb.

yeah saw it, det0x is a cool guy but too bad he is in EU so we can't get to play with him
i just bought a rare shoulder last night, though a bit short of STR only with 200, but it has high VIT and DEX roll and decent life% and AR in it, paid like 15m for it. i think i can somehow sell it for a higher price.

i have about 664DEX now, geez im starting to be a dodger.

worth it?
Nike, did not realize that surcoat you got there is the WORLDS best STR surcoat. Not just US server best..WORLD! nice dude.
yeah man, #4 in the world, #1 STR Surcoat in the world, i never think twice of doing a buyout for 700m on that.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/items/?class=all&slot=all&item_name=blackthorne%27s+surcoat&stat1=&val1=&stat2=&val2=&stat3=&val3=&stat4=&val4=&stat5=&val5=&stat6=&val6=&max_bo=&compare_to_btag=&sortby=score
ok, thanks, i will try upgrade my MH first.

your DEX almost same with me, for me it really worth.. :D
ok, thanks, i will try upgrade my MH first.

your DEX almost same with me, for me it really worth.. :D

Great stuff on that dex man, keep me posted with your future upgrades, add me in game for faster communication.

nike
hi there, i just upgraded my barb recently, got to 100k unbuff dps now.
anyone got advice on my next upgrade?
What should I aim for upgrade? 10m budget.
So I'm not sure where to go from here. I have about 450-475m at the moment. I obviously want a new sword mainhand. I working on getting a new Lacunis with 80ish vit, 70ar, and 3.5-4.5 crit. Should I blow my money on a new sword, lower end crit mempo, crit dam IK gloves? I'd love ms ice climbers but I don't want to use real money... Also I was thinking of switching my ring to a litany with AR, 40+ crit.. Too much to think about

I could use the axe MH for now since I can paragon efficiently with it I suppose..
finally, took sometime searching before i got the same non-crit mempo quality that I sold to Jook!
Nice non crit mempo, Nike. Mind sharing how much you paid for it? Been look for one also....
01/09/2013 08:28 AMPosted by ehong
Nice non crit mempo, Nike. Mind sharing how much you paid for it? Been look for one also....

hey man i bought for 300m+, then immediately sold my old one for 250m+ in less than 10minutes, its about a 100+m cashout :)
wow, some of you S&B's have really upped the ante with your gear.... this is good to see. See you in the PvP arena.
90 Tauren Paladin
Hi guys,

I'm running on a pretty low budget, don't get to play as much as I'd like to these days. Was just wondering what my next move from here is? Build or item wise, I'll take any advice. I was thinking maybe movespeed on boots or cc on shield?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ninneo-1212/hero/13292
Edited by Ninneo#1212 on 1/9/2013 1:01 PM PST
^cc on shield and on helm to boost your dps .. your block chance will probably have to drop a bit on the storm shield though since you're on low budget
You don't need movespeed yet as it's a luxury stat for later
Are you trying to go full tank? if not then you can lose the justice latern and pick up a ring with ave dmg strength cc and cd to boost your dps and vit/life or AR to keep your EHP if $$ permit
Great recommendation QHtran, to all other S&B mates here - Plaindoe, impepe, Veepow, Celanian, Repulsor etc. - Please dont hesitate to answer or give help and recommendations to our other mates if me and BALLER and Crypter are not around, we all have full time work and families and not online always. Lets make this thread more interactive and more on knowledge sharing.
Edited by Nikeboy1984#6661 on 1/9/2013 5:02 PM PST
@SuperJJ

Very nice well-geared barb. Awesome HF ring and non-CC mempo (STR,DEX,VIT). I wouldn't comment on your shield because of the huge vit you gain which is really nice.

1) MH: Your weap is great; However, I feel your DPS is being held back by wanting to keep the vit on your axe (I presume). You may want to test out a 1.25k dps sword with OS, +AS%, some str/ or cd (expensive). Throw the lost vit on your pants.

2) For the pants: I personally do not suggest using BT pants without a paired BT chest, unless the pants are top-notch. There are affordable rares with 150 STR, 200+ vit, 2 OS, and AR. Or if you like the LoH from the BT, you can look for these good BT pants combinations:

a) 340+ vit, no socket, 120+str
b) 240+ vit, no socket, 120+ str, some AR
c) 180+ str, 150+vit, 2 OS

3) MS: Apparently you have no MS right now based on your profile. Farming/ key-hunts/party games are just better when you have movespeed. As pointed out before by some people here, the game is arguably more enjoyable if you move faster.

I would save up for a nice 170+ str, 70+vit, 11-12 MS climbers . Or you can get an 60+ AR lacunis with 9 AS and at least 4.5 crit. Note that these are just suggested minimum stats, if you can get better ones then do so hopefully with some str or vit. 12 MS is good start.
Edited by impepe#6528 on 1/9/2013 7:50 PM PST
@juhosevic

With ur budget u shud buy a good sword with soc n base cd. N also a good ice climbers with high strength n vit without ms. Since u r using lacuni I don't think u need the extra ms from ice climbers. But I could be wrong. If u still hv the budget u can go for ik glove with crit dam as well. If I'm u I would not buy a low cc mempo.. Cos with that budget u can buy other gears which can also improve ur DPS n EHP. Hopes this help.

Btw this is my first post giving advice. :)
Edited by PlainDoe#6114 on 1/9/2013 8:27 PM PST
@Charlie

You are running a dual-wield setup (presumably for farming) on your profile right now.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]