Diablo® III

SnB Q&A Part 2

View profile
Great Stuff @Plaindoe/impepe - keep 'em coming, well done
Hey everyone! I'm looking for gear advice. Specifically next upgrade and a general plan for future upgrades. I'm running 5 piece IK right now which I notice no one else really seems to do, which makes me think it's bad. I've been enjoying it for farming since I can almost perma sprint. I currently have about 12 mil to spend. Anyway thanks in advance!
View profile
Look at this sexy S&B barb just came out of nowhere, boom!

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/citanest-1452/troublemaker/21381624
Uhhh, his amulet is ... what wow
He's not even using ruthlessness, wtf

His crit damage doesn't add up on his gear to 440%. Adds up to 390%. No ruthlessness listed on his skills...
Edited by sfxer#1565 on 1/10/2013 8:56 AM PST
View profile

That's crazy. His gear is very very good
01/10/2013 08:48 AMPosted by sfxer
Uhhh, his amulet is ... what wow

Pretty sure it's a duped item. But what a dupe.
Well, yeah, of course it is.
View profile
that ammy is familiar, i think i saw it on youtube lol
yea that ammy has been duped about 6 times... kinda like my sword lol. But what an ammy it is.... imagine if it had 9 ias too and 16% life ...lol
Great recommendation QHtran, to all other S&B mates here - Plaindoe, impepe, Veepow, Celanian, Repulsor etc. - Please dont hesitate to answer or give help and recommendations to our other mates if me and BALLER and Crypter are not around, we all have full time work and families and not online always. Lets make this thread more interactive and more on knowledge sharing.

Hey Nike, yeah will try my best. Been pretty busy after the year end holidays. Have alot to learn myself from the top barbs like you.

That is seriously one crazy ammy.. Saw someone selling it on the trade forums afew days ago.

Oh hes not wearing a Shield right now, but his numbers just dont add up. I really dont know how his DPS and EHP are so high with a SOJ and how his EHP is so high with not very high HP or shield. Something weird going on..... doesnt add up.... still very nice barb.
View profile

Oh hes not wearing a Shield right now, but his numbers just dont add up. I really dont know how his DPS and EHP are so high with a SOJ and how his EHP is so high with not very high HP or shield. Something weird going on..... doesnt add up.... still very nice barb.

yeah i noticed that, looks to be a bug in DP mate. But the MH he is using is the rare sword and then SS when i saw last night and 2 rare rings.

but i just cant believe after 220K DPS / 2.7M EHP still doesn't reach 3M pvp dummy points, though i think 1 more level up he'll get there.
hey guys, sup?
I notice everyone here is running with only 3% LS.
How do you deal with RD packs?
rend/bloodlust and single target or am I missing something?

thx!
View profile
Hey man i dont have LS nor use bloodthirst. I rely on my 6m buffed ehp for extreme damage mitigation and rend/bloodlust for healing
hey guys, sup?
I notice everyone here is running with only 3% LS.
How do you deal with RD packs?
rend/bloodlust and single target or am I missing something?

thx!

Hey yea, I use the bloodthirst passive mainly for LS and for elite RD packs I just rend-bloodlust to keep health regen going while I hit them. I also OVerpower - Crushing Advance
thx for the quick reply, nike and crypter!
I guess the EHP-only route is not viable for my gear, too many upgrades :)
will have to try some diferent builds and see how it goes.

cya!
90 Tauren Paladin
^cc on shield and on helm to boost your dps .. your block chance will probably have to drop a bit on the storm shield though since you're on low budget
You don't need movespeed yet as it's a luxury stat for later
Are you trying to go full tank? if not then you can lose the justice latern and pick up a ring with ave dmg strength cc and cd to boost your dps and vit/life or AR to keep your EHP if $$ permit

Thanks for the advice
Quick little note about rend and the blood lust rune. You can replace the blood lust rune 9% life steal with item and passive life steal such as IK belt and Bloodthirst.
Yes the life leech is lower, for example, 6% from Ik belt + blood thirst. But you can then use another rend rune such as Ravage, 17 yard radius so more targets returning life, or lacerate, more damage over the 5 seconds equals more life leeched.

Ive been using Ik belt plus blood thirst and lacerate and i tank ok in act 3 mp5-6 with my barb. I only use blood lust for uber fights which I usually party up at mp8 for.

Give it a shot. ravage is just mean in maps such as arreat crater and 20 odd scorpions. You can seriously rend 20 or so targets with lacerate and if you crit with rend/ravage, the extra damage is nice. You can get an IK belt with crit chance rend, im on 61% crit chance for rend on my barb so I see crits more often or not and it pays to get the most damage and rend targets if your crit chance is up there. Im looking to get mine to 70%.
Edited by Asmodeous#1189 on 1/10/2013 8:45 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]