Diablo® III

How much is the barb above you worth (v2)

@death 150m++
@deathadder
your weapon, it really needs a socket, If it had crit dmg + a socket, you would be doing significantly more dps.

Your shoulders, no AR on them (minor).

Your rings could use crit dmg in addition to the crit chance

Also, don't be so skimpy on the gems, that is a possible 100-120 strength you are missing because of your gem choices.

I went for this weapon because I wanted the hardest hitting single instrument i could find within my budget for rend. Sure u can get more crit but those weapons have a weak damage band.
@death it looks like u bought half your gear, because anyone who would of bought those lacunis with some of your stats would not be running flawless square gems :/ lol 200m? just because of lacuni's
@Dabox awesomeh set up 800m+
@G3N3S1S

Nice IAS, probably 200-300m.
Edited by Zero187#1783 on 1/18/2013 10:57 PM PST
01/18/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Dabox
@death it looks like u bought half your gear, because anyone who would of bought those lacunis with some of your stats would not be running flawless square gems :/ lol 200m? just because of lacuni's

The lacuni's cost me 70m, and if you have no idea of what your looking at, mace, amulet, gloves, shield, don't comment because I'm positive those alone are well over 200m and if I were to post those items for 200m the thread would be flooded by sharks.
01/18/2013 09:31 PMPosted by G3N3S1S
@Dabox awesomeh set up 800m+

Don't get into business management, your destined to sink the employers company.your quotes are like a bad Disney movie and reminds me of the hype crap gamespot reviewers do with Halo titles.
View profile
@G3N3S1S

Nice IAS, probably 200-300m.

1.4 bil?
01/18/2013 11:22 AMPosted by acrimony
I'm not sure on the value of a enhancement shaman.

Two months ago, that set would have been worth 2B or so; that amulet rocks, wow.

That's very kind about the amulet. Thanks
View profile
01/18/2013 11:32 PMPosted by Solovei

Two months ago, that set would have been worth 2B or so; that amulet rocks, wow.

That's very kind about the amulet. Thanks

I would definitely trade my ammy for that one :o
your ammy is quite nice as well :P
View profile
yep
@philly 1b
01/19/2013 01:23 AMPosted by Odin
@philly 1b

quick scan 1b?
01/19/2013 01:51 AMPosted by FrankiLLaH
@philly 1b

quick scan 1b?

800mil ish
@Ison88 2-2.5b?
Im not good in valuing, but would like to ask your expertise on an assesment in my Barb.
Its worth and next good upgrade? :)
Thanks! :)
Alot of people are terrible at price gauging....Deathadder that is one ofo the most impress 1 handers I've ever seenjust b/c of the dps.
01/19/2013 06:08 AMPosted by MASKOAA
Alot of people are terrible at price gauging....Deathadder that is one ofo the most impress 1 handers I've ever seenjust b/c of the dps.

1.8 - 2.2b :P
@PhamineZ

2B
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]