Diablo® III

How much is the barb above you worth (v2)

@Regantze

350-500m
@Indecent 80-100m? not too sure :P
Edited by G3N3S1S#1693 on 1/22/2013 7:12 AM PST
@ G3N3S1S

approx 150M?
@Arthur

ahh 2.5-3b?
@NeverNguyen

12-18 mill
@Never. I'd say about 30m besides your helmet. With the helmet it's probably 130m.
@Joe His helmet is about 100 million or so. For you... 200 million?
Edited by xen0n#1667 on 1/22/2013 3:05 PM PST
@Never. I'd say about 30m besides your helmet. With the helmet it's probably 130m.
@Joe His helmet is about 100 million or so. For you... 200 million?

Oops, my mistake... just checked if he had crit on it or not... that is a pretty big str roll.

@xen0n

probably 600-900 mill?
Edited by JoeFrow#1435 on 1/22/2013 3:19 PM PST
@xenon 300m?
View profile
@Xenon

I'd guess 750-900mil? More if you bought pieces some time ago (when they were more expensive) and less if you got some good deals...
@Dabox my armor and gloves are almost 300 million... I spent about 650 million on my gear.
@Freakin I may be way off because I don't know what blackthornes cost these days but I'd say pretty close to 700-800 million?

On an off note, I see a lot of people basing there price estimates off of DPS, remember that high EHP and DPS costs much more than super high DPS and no EHP.
@xenon thats cool respond to my post then don't actually do what the purpose of this thread is, those gloves I could go buy for about 75m if I cared to look hard enough that IK chest you kinda got screwed on it is no where near the price you paid for it.
01/22/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Dabox
@xenon thats cool respond to my post then don't actually do what the purpose of this thread is, those gloves I could go buy for about 75m if I cared to look hard enough that IK chest you kinda got screwed on it is no where near the price you paid for it.

The closest related to my gloves on the auction house are 110 million and the closest to my chestplate is about 140 million (With less stats, and I paid 100 million for mine).
I think your gear is worth about 400 million. You have a very nice hellfire ring that didn't cost you a dime!
I think everyone on the last few pages has had the value of their set guessed at. So rather than just restating what someone above me already said I will just leave this comment here and someone can guess mine. dps is 177k unbuffed.
@Albert 800m
01/22/2013 03:49 PMPosted by xen0n

The closest related to my gloves on the auction house are 110 million and the closest to my chestplate is about 140 million (With less stats, and I paid 100 million for mine).
I think your gear is worth about 400 million. You have a very nice hellfire ring that didn't cost you a dime!

really? I paid 125m for my ik, my gloves were like 40m
Are you saying really about my estimate for your gear or how much I paid for mine? I paid less than I think the gear is worth. The reason I say my armor is 140m as opposed to 100m is because it has over 800 armor and that plays a big factor in the pricing of IK chests for me.
Thanks for skipping me guys.
xen0n I only payed 90m for my gloves and they are much better than yours, there's no need to argue in a thread based on guessing.
@Lion 750M

@xenon / dabox
You deprive other posters' chance of getting the valuation by talking to each other continuously here. If you wanna dispute the valuation, do it somewhere else.
01/22/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Dabox
@xenon thats cool respond to my post then don't actually do what the purpose of this thread is, those gloves I could go buy for about 75m if I cared to look hard enough that IK chest you kinda got screwed on it is no where near the price you paid for it

I agree with Dabox, 75m or even lower for the IK gloves since the IAS wasn't max, got mine for 90m 9% ias/10%cc + the fire resist was plus.

but, since the purpose of this thread is to price our gears, our shopping tendencies should be taken into a account(impulsive vs. patient buyer) on the prices we got from the AH.
i@Razor - the purpose of this thread is to price gears of the person above you, but NOT picking up a random pricing issue that interests you.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]