Diablo® III

Farming mp5, want some company.

Add darkcrono#1494 I'm on right now

None of my friends are on that do higher mps so add me if your up for mp5
Edited by DaRkCroNo#1494 on 1/4/2013 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
because most people do mp0 as it's more efficient, even with 200, 300, or 400k dps

o/
Reply Quote
Uh I know.... just asking if anyone would like to join to change pace of the endless mp0-2 farming.

I know there's ppl out there who are getting bored of god mode 1 shot killing. Come for the challenge. Use the gear you have vs an enemy that can actually fight back or at least get close to you lol
Edited by DaRkCroNo#1494 on 1/4/2013 12:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah I'll never do another MP0-1 run. I'd rather get less items and gain less xp and enjoy a bit of a challenge and I don't know, actually have fun playing the game. Besides, I've had really good luck getting legends on MP4-5 and it is still pretty easy for me but it isn't a complete utter boring faceroll.

Having said all that I prefer playing alone, gaming is my escape. I have unfriended people on a few occasions because they were too social. :) Nothing wrong with being social... just not my thing.
Reply Quote
Still farming alone. Any one out there for a challenge.

To Merlin. Yes I think imma stop my farming in mp0-2. For now at least and take my time to 100 now, 8 levels to go. I feel if once I get there I'd be lost what to do lol, but ill prolly move to hardcore. I feel that I'm putting my expensive gear to waste on low mps, might as well use it in a higher mp.

I've never struggled with finding sets and legends. I'm on my 21st set items since 12/22/12 and countless legends. Join maybe your luck will change.
Edited by DaRkCroNo#1494 on 1/4/2013 3:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would, but unfortunately I'm stuck at work.
Reply Quote
I would join you but do not leave work for another 3 hours.
Reply Quote
Playing with a full party now in mp 6. Still add me if you want. Hey rabid!!
Reply Quote
People with over 100k dps really play mp 0?

Is it really any faster than mp3?
Reply Quote
I run MP3, can't tell any different in speed compared to MP1. I guess it's because I blow up everything. I run MP5 just to change up a little. But I have seen players with over 300k dps have trouble running for xp above MP1. Maybe it's because of how they play, I don't know for sure.
Reply Quote
People with over 100k dps really play mp 0?

Is it really any faster than mp3?

01/05/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Anna
I run MP3, can't tell any different in speed compared to MP1. I guess it's because I blow up everything. I run MP5 just to change up a little. But I have seen players with over 300k dps have trouble running for xp above MP1. Maybe it's because of how they play, I don't know for sure.

You guys are funny. MP0 and perhaps maybe MP1, is favored due to the amount of XP you get per hour. The top DHs can do MP10 even if they want to but its just not efficient. High MPs are favored for key and uber runs.

because most people do mp0 as it's more efficient, even with 200, 300, or 400k dps

o/

^ Just like what Veritech said.
Reply Quote
Why u all talking about low mp exp farm, OP jz want to find ppl to accompany him play at higher mp.

OP, i will add u later when i can play, i am also bored of exp farm. Although i prefer mp10, but any mp at lest >5 or 6 will also ok.
Reply Quote
What's up OP! I`ll add ya once i get home from work. Cya!
Reply Quote
Added you, I'm always up for higher MP farming, 1-shotting everything does get old fast.
Reply Quote
Accepted everyone who added me. I'm on now if anyone wants to join

2 spots open
Edited by DaRkCroNo#1494 on 1/5/2013 11:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm also up for something different. Same low mp runs and pub games get old after a few runs.
Reply Quote
A few runs....I'm sure you mean 100's that many of us have done. Add me...just logged off. Things were dying very fast.
Reply Quote
Anyone want to do ubers? I have a MP10 cm wiz. add me in game monsta#1979
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]