Diablo® III

Help me properly evaluate WKL.Vrk/Druin/math?

I am curious about this too... with a +25% Lightning Skills WKL and +37% to SW...
Reply Quote
Thanks, Kaho.
Reply Quote
The +6% to lightning ele damage does count towards skills that are based on weapon damage so while the 25% to light. skills doesnt affect SW's vortex, its damage is still improved by WKL whereas it wouldnt have been if you'd been using an EF for instance.
Just a quickie.
Edited by FuzzyWuzzy#1793 on 1/5/2013 7:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
A good internet rule of thumb - if someone calls you or anybody else "kid(s)" the probability of them being younger than the person they're addressing is 100%

True story. (this goes for you too scrapz)

Lol, this is so true.

For many years I've never heard anyone use the terms "son" or "kid" until I got into this game. Now suddenly in chat, everyone is "son" and "kid."

Then I remembered how 14 year olds talked to 12 year olds, and how that 2 year difference in their minds was so important. So I lol every time someone breaks this out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]