Diablo® III

He got away

Treasure goblin.

I lost one today becuase he ran into a mob and couldnt see what way he went....just to finally catch up to him as tele'd away mocking me with hes WEEEEE!
Edited by Spaceghost#1311 on 12/17/2012 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Treasure Goblins are certainly slippery little fellas, and their ability to quick-drawn portals is the stuff of legend. These days, depending on what MP I'm using, I think I only manage to catch around 50% of the ones I encounter, sometimes less. How about you?
Reply Quote
View profile
12/17/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Treasure Goblins are certainly slippery little fellas, and their ability to quick-drawn portals is the stuff of legend. These days, depending on what MP I'm using, I think I only manage to catch around 50% of the ones I encounter, sometimes less. How about you?

Why can't we jump into their portals? Riches await us, like the Enchantress would say.
Reply Quote

Most of them.
Reply Quote
Blizzard please cut the legs of the goblins in 1.07, so they can't run away from us.
It makes the game more difficult.
Reply Quote
inb4 stupid questions to CM
Reply Quote

You guys should reduce their immunity to criticle hits or atleast lower it so the community can kill them in mp 8-10
Reply Quote
How come goblins can be frozen but not stunned i know their 2 different types of cc but essentially do the same job? just curious if that is working as intended
Reply Quote
not all gobs can be frozen, sadly. some are actually immune and those are the ones that's annoying. although if you have a good dps, gobs shouldn't be a prob even in high mp
Reply Quote
MP 5 is currently my maximum and I get everyone. Sometimes using the Berserk. :D

Please fix that the guardians in act 3 attack them.
Edited by Sirportalez#1174 on 12/17/2012 4:06 PM PST
Reply Quote

good way to show u are looking into threads :) noone misses goblin nowadays expect the ones who pretend to play the game...
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Oray
good way to show u are looking into threads :) noone misses goblin nowadays expect the ones who pretend to play the game...

Agree. Comon blues...
Reply Quote

If you haven't noticed still, we actually open our town portal faster than those goblins. How funny :P
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:05 PMPosted by pichapiegal
not all gobs can be frozen, sadly. some are actually immune and those are the ones that's annoying. although if you have a good dps, gobs shouldn't be a prob even in high mp

Oh didn't know that generally their not too much of a prob unless theyre mp5+ or just happened to run into elites then things get serious lol

on a side note anyone here ever kill gobs at mp10? just wondering what kind of dps it takes
Reply Quote

Aww danget.

Now we have to wait until next Monday for a blue to post...
Reply Quote
I think there should be an achievement of letting a goblin that will drop a legendary slip away.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Bloo
How come goblins can be frozen but not stunned i know their 2 different types of cc but essentially do the same job? just curious if that is working as intended
^ i noticed this as well, kinda got pissed off at them
Reply Quote
Depends. If I manage to kick the Gob into a corner or at least against a wall or some other obstacle, then I can keep interrupting his portal casting and his a$$ is mine, no matter what. If I have to chase him around though, I'd say I only down him about 60% of the time (on MP 7, that is).
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Bloo
Oh didn't know that generally their not too much of a prob unless theyre mp5+ or just happened to run into elites then things get serious lol

they are a prob for us cm/ww but a walk in the park for archons :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]