Diablo® III

He got away

12/17/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Treasure Goblins are certainly slippery little fellas, and their ability to quick-drawn portals is the stuff of legend. These days, depending on what MP I'm using, I think I only manage to catch around 50% of the ones I encounter, sometimes less. How about you?

No offense/hater, love d3 and most CMs, but catching only half of them should kinda tell you something, either decrease MP or get some average gaming skills if you have problem with catching up with them
Reply Quote
i can kill him on mp8 and sometimes on mp9 with my dh (solo). mp10 is impossible.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:10 PMPosted by reloaded
I think there should be an achievement of letting a goblin that will drop a legendary slip away.

That would be just cruel. I like it.
Reply Quote
Treasure Goblins are certainly slippery little fellas, and their ability to quick-drawn portals is the stuff of legend. These days, depending on what MP I'm using, I think I only manage to catch around 50% of the ones I encounter, sometimes less. How about you?

OBLIGATORY.

OMG WTFXZ!!!
WHERES MY PVP BLOG
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
A missed opportunity, you should be able to assemble something and jump with him through he portal and fight the lord of greed etc
Reply Quote
Blizzard please cut the legs of the goblins in 1.07, so they can't run away from us.
It makes the game more difficult.

Or make them drop something usable.
Reply Quote
Really?
This is what blue chose to comment on after three days of silence?

This post only had one comment on it before blue posted, maybe you could delve into the other posts with handfuls of pages of community users talking and engaging, and actually pretend like you are trying to be part of the community and are listening to us :(
Reply Quote
kill my first goblin yesterday on mp10 solo.
Reply Quote
most treasure goblins i find always lure me into packs of 30ish monsters or a champ pack >_> there just bait!
Reply Quote
The annoying part is when he was buffed by that fat monster, so its harder for him to kill.
Much more if he had this buff, and went straight to the 2 packs of elite with all the affixes you love.
Reply Quote
Oh gee gosh by golly. I just love treasure goblins ...and life. Everything is so perfect in this World of Diablocraft. I think its so funny when I see funny things like goblins getting away. Did I say I love life?
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Smooth

OBLIGATORY.

OMG WTFXZ!!!
WHERES MY PVP BLOG

Being a community manager at Blizzard is like being the one who is told to clean up vomit in the ladies restroom at a restaurant. Such a thankless job...Be strong Blue!
Reply Quote
chasing goblins

cause of death? greed

happens to all of us one way or the other
Edited by pichapiegal on 12/17/2012 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Really?
This is what blue chose to comment on after three days of silence?

Balance is the key... Half on fun post and half on something that going to make the game better. Too bad its always on fun stuff with zero desire to address our concerns.
Edited by OldSchool#1359 on 12/17/2012 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Always catch 'em as Archon.

Always get away in my CM/WW gear that I use for uber runs.

To be fair, though, my CM/WW gear is awful.
Reply Quote

who cares? where is the pvp update?
Reply Quote

Waste of a blue post. PvP blog please.
Edited by DeathEnforce#1592 on 12/17/2012 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]