Diablo® III

He got away

and there goes ppl demanding wher eis the pvp as soon as a blue posts to try develop conversation about the game
Reply Quote
The annoying part is when he was buffed by that fat monster, so its harder for him to kill.
Much more if he had this buff, and went straight to the 2 packs of elite with all the affixes you love.

omg yes i effin hate those fat shaman looking things makes them almost impossible for me to kill em lol
Reply Quote
I always get my gobs even on mp8-10 just have to hit them and wait for their dash to end, then freeze Em, spin up the old cm/ww and it's all over!

Though seeing as I have never gotten anything decent from them I'm not sure why I bother, i can't recall ever even getting a legendary from them.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:03 PMPosted by NeLLy
You guys should reduce their immunity to criticle hits or atleast lower it so the community can kill them in mp 8-10

Don't change them, but do give Valor for killing them.
Reply Quote
Clearly the only solution to this is to have the Portal Workers Coven and Shen come to a diplomatic agreement. And every single hero that "lets" a goblin escape is rewarded beautiful, precious, delicious GEMS!. (Obviously one of the only reasons for living when it comes to Shen.)
Reply Quote
Oh, give your follower a puzzle ring and then see what you say about that, grins. I lose a few, but I think I have about a 90% capture rate. Of course I also have been known to die in the process, grins, the tendency to show up in a mob of elites is more than legend, it is EPIC!
Reply Quote
If you can't kill the gob, MP is too high and your dps is too low.
Reply Quote
Lylirra, please ask the devs to tame the Mystic Allies. They are extremely aggro when it comes to goblins, unlike the recently toned-down followers.
Reply Quote
as a cm/ww goblins are never a problem on any MP, get 98% of them.
Edited by Odin#1507 on 12/17/2012 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
I can only handle up to MP4 goblin=(

I can kill elites on MP5 but cannot kill goblin on MP5=(

His portal is the killing point since he can use it to escape. Elites do not have portal so they have to fight till the end
Reply Quote

Though seeing as I have never gotten anything decent from them I'm not sure why I bother, i can't recall ever even getting a legendary from them.

This!
Reply Quote
What are goblins? I'm too busy flipping items for big dough in the AH. Missing out on the game I guess :)
Reply Quote
In mp 8 i get about 50%, in mp 6 I get 99%.....
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:11 PMPosted by pichapiegal
Oh didn't know that generally their not too much of a prob unless theyre mp5+ or just happened to run into elites then things get serious lol

they are a prob for us cm/ww but a walk in the park for archons :(

True story. :( I get so upset when they open a portal, because it doesn't matter how many times I freeze the little buggers, they're getting away at that point.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Treasure Goblins are certainly slippery little fellas, and their ability to quick-drawn portals is the stuff of legend. These days, depending on what MP I'm using, I think I only manage to catch around 50% of the ones I encounter, sometimes less. How about you?

I use treasure goblins as a go/no go dps test for any level I attempt to play, no matter what level my character is. If I run into two goblins in a row that I can't kill, I mean that if I'm beating on them at their portal and they say wheeee and jump into the portal, it's a signal that I'm under geared for the content I'm playing.

I won't play at a level where I can't kill most the goblins, if I do it means that I'm not killing ANYTHING efficiently.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:11 PMPosted by pichapiegal
they are a prob for us cm/ww but a walk in the park for archons :(

Similar to your experience, goblin is a piece of cake on MP7 with HoTA build but mission impossible with the others, using exactly the same gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]