Diablo® III

He got away

FREEEEE!!

The most annoying sound that keeps ringing in my ears:(
Reply Quote
why do frozen goblins immediately unfreeze then do a tempest rush?
Reply Quote
wow insta answer from blue on totaly usseles crap topic?...wow guys could u be more immature than ever?...i mean hello..out there is alot more important topics where realy need an blue answer...but u guys just ignore it...grow up and stop answer in topics

my favorite color
my favorite voice
my favorite char
my favorite companion
my favorite BLAH BLAH BLAH

this is joke are u guys even 18 wut? (blues)
they simply do not have the power you all want them to, what their job is to manage a community... and this community is full of trolls, and people that are no fun to talk to. They also, are probably told as of late to keep their mouths shut because any thing they say will be trolled to death, especially if it is something important to talk about. what they are doing answering questions like that is to hope and maybe bring happiness to an otherwise dreadful forum, Most people love this game. and there are really no big problems in the game, unlike what some trolls want us to believe! IF pvp was announced im sure there will be at least 20 troll topics about how fail it is going to be. and even some that will say why work on PvP and make it the best it can be when this game is made for PvE, why not add a new dungeon instead?
Reply Quote
I rofl stomp their face's off. I use to hate them when I ran higher MP levels as WW/Tornado, though.
Reply Quote
Hi Blues!!!

since most of you just generally post in the general discussion, i just thought to post this link:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415461761?page=1

WD's deserve some love....

I would really like this to be seen, thank you!
Reply Quote
Do goblins bug out?

When i fire my archon beam at them it takes of a chunk off on the first hit then the goblin seems to become immune for a second or so before its life drops again. is this a bug or how its supposed to work?
Reply Quote
Do goblins bug out?

When i fire my archon beam at them it takes of a chunk off on the first hit then the goblin seems to become immune for a second or so before its life drops again. is this a bug or how its supposed to work?

they made it that way to give the goblins a chance.
Reply Quote
Give the blues a break.. They're here as forum buddies. They don't make the game, they have no control over the things we're unhappy about. Yes.. we're all pissed about PvP. I'm sure Blizzard are pissed, I bet the blues are pissed.. Jay is pissed.. We all know PvP is later than late and it's a crushing disaster. But.. we have what we have and it's still a pretty good game, and it's only getting better with each patch. Hey, 7 months later and we're all still here! They must have done something right! :o)

On the subject of those bastard little goblins.. They get me into so much trouble! Somebody on the forums created the term "Goblin Fever" and that's what I get every time! I'll chase them through the toughest elites to steal their treasure!

I sooo want to know where their portal leads though.. That is something I demand Blizzard add at some point.. I want to be able to leap through a goblin portal into their little goblin world! :o)

12/17/2012 04:25 PMPosted by That
Treasure Goblins are certainly slippery little fellas, and their ability to quick-drawn portals is the stuff of legend. These days, depending on what MP I'm using, I think I only manage to catch around 50% of the ones I encounter, sometimes less. How about you?

who cares? where is the pvp update?
Reply Quote
Cold damage SOJ makes sure none of them gets away.
Reply Quote
Vaeflare,

Is the development team going to do anything about Goblins running into a Zone entrance or exit portal? There is nothing more frustrating then trying to kill a Goblin on or near one of these exit/entrances and then accidently exiting the zone and losing your Goblin... :(
Edited by Gotama#1362 on 12/18/2012 8:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
I dont even fight goblins at MP5 and above, if 3 ppl team with buffed dps: 289k, 362k and 180k can't kill goblin fast enough at MP6 before it teleports away I consider it a design flaw, not lack of skill.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Vrkhyz
Lylirra, please ask the devs to tame the Mystic Allies. They are extremely aggro when it comes to goblins, unlike the recently toned-down followers.

While I'm on the subject, could you please check the aggro range of the demonic slave attached to Maximus? This thing can apparently see mobs that are off my screen, and it will begin walking over to them as soon as everything around me is dead.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
View profile
12/17/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Treasure Goblins are certainly slippery little fellas, and their ability to quick-drawn portals is the stuff of legend. These days, depending on what MP I'm using, I think I only manage to catch around 50% of the ones I encounter, sometimes less. How about you?

For efficiency, I farm Mp2 on my DH... so treasure goblins NEVER get away before I pew pew them.

On my barb, I farm MP5. Now it's a little tricker on my barb because my dps isn't as high with my barb. Basically, I HAVE to hit wrath of the berzerker in order to get them, and I need to stay pretty solid on the goblin in order to get him in time.

I lose more goblins with my barbarian than I do with my DH.

... slippery little buggers.
Edited by LunarSolaris#1177 on 12/18/2012 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Vaeflare

That's cuz you're bad ma'am.

J/k j/k <3

I only manage to catch em cuz I chain freeze..although on my WW barb I can usually still get em up to about Mp3 consistently. I'd imagine without any chain CC effects beyond about MP4 for anyone they'd run away, the devs should look at adjusting em. Pretty much only CM/WW catch em consistently on higher MP like myself. Not really balanced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]