Diablo® III

Serious problem: account in locked loop

My fathers battlenet account is in some lock loop, he receives the email to create a new password, then when he clicks it it says "an error has occurred" on the battlenet page, and the only option is to type in the information again to receive another email which again comes up with this error.

This means he cannot play the game at all, and he cannot even get technical help as he needs to log in to be able to do this, hence why I am posting this on his behalf.

I made a support ticket to get this resolved (again on his behalf has he cannot log in). It has been deleted.

We have tried 3 different browsers and still get the error every time.
It is not a problem about putting in any incorrect information, the password is right, secret question is right, it is just the page error stopping him from being able to unlock the account by changing the password.

We are really unimpressed about how difficult it has been to try get this fixed. I have no idea why you got rid of my support ticket. You hardly carter well for someone who has been locked out of there account by requiring one to log in to submit a ticket, even if it regards being locked out. Sort of calling blizzard and paying astronomically high international calling fees I have no idea what to do apart from post this.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Skins,

I'm afraid calling will be his only option. We can't discuss or help with account-related issues requiring personal information for verification in a public forum.

When submitting the ticket, you'll get to a place you can select Phone Support instead and see the numbers you should use from where you're located.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote
I'm afraid calling will be his only option. We can't discuss or help with account-related issues requiring personal information for verification in a public forum.

When submitting the ticket, you'll get to a place you can select Phone Support instead and see the numbers you should use from where you're located.

That might be so, but do something about it! This is a real problem with the most basic of services! This same thing happened to my friend last night. He ended up being ofline for hours hours trying to figure out what is going on and trying to reach blizzard support on the phone.

Seems like nothing made by Blizz works lately.. except the 30% RMAH comission - that works like clockwork.
Reply Quote
Happened to me aswell. Just today. Can't phone a support since I'm from the Philippines. PHONE SUPPORT is also Offline. same with SUBMIT A TICKET tab. Please help. I'm Locked
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]