Diablo® III

Goblin Toes - [Concept]

12/20/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Swole
why is always a portal that must be opened .... why not something more original

It is not always portals. Sometimes you walk. Sometimes you use a caravan. Sometimes you cross a drawbridge.

But if you're teleporting somewhere, it only makes sense to use a portal...

Also, the goblins use portals to get to their realm, so it would only make sense for us to use a portal to get there...
Reply Quote
well writen and original idea!

I feel bliz just need to make small changes to the game to make it alot better. simple quests that maybe dont do anything other than a short loot run that maybe takes effort to access (i.e. you have to collect these, which is hard but not too hard, then you get a run at something that is slightly better loot drops than normal)

My other idea was similar, make it so you quest for class armor!

anyway +1 to this idea my friend!
Reply Quote
BLIZZARD TAKE THIS MANS IDEA!!!
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Malcom
why is always a portal that must be opened .... why not something more original

It is not always portals. Sometimes you walk. Sometimes you use a caravan. Sometimes you cross a drawbridge.

But if you're teleporting somewhere, it only makes sense to use a portal...

Also, the goblins use portals to get to their realm, so it would only make sense for us to use a portal to get there...

Dis ^

The portal idea is simply because the Goblins use portals themselves... and it's stated that way in the lore. Naturally, one must enter the same rabbit hole...
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
my friends and me have been joking about a secret goblin level since the days of farming act1 gobs. So yeah, it´d be awesome if blizz would make this happen.

somewhere in that level there should be a huge, round room, and in its center a group of 20-50 gobs, standing close to each other. of course, once they see you, they would start fleeing in all directions and you could only kill a few before they´re all gone.
Reply Quote
Awesome idea. Apply for a job with Blizzard Planning.
Reply Quote
+100000000000000000000000000
Reply Quote
amazing idea! bumping it up
Reply Quote
This is a great idea Arkethos. :)
Reply Quote
For the love of god can we just have a Blue already respond to this thread saying something like "Seen it. Forwarded" that way people will stop bumping this unoriginal idea.

It only seems like a fantastic idea because the D3 community has become accustomed to mediocre design and quests. A team of developers should be able to come up with something better than a collection quest.
Reply Quote
+1 I love this
Reply Quote
this sounds awesome
Reply Quote
+1.... darn it. I can't put enough 0's without it seeming like spam
Reply Quote
+1

But it's another creative idea that blizzard will just ignore.
Reply Quote
That is a fantastic idea! Good job OP, now make it happen!
Reply Quote
First time I saw the gob open a portal I thought I could chase after him, then when I realized I couldn't I figured later in the game you could go to that realm. Nope lol
Reply Quote
Awesome idea!
Reply Quote
+1

bump

This creative genius should br hired!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]