Diablo® III

Goblin Toes - [Concept]

Excellent!
Reply Quote
Yes we do need more variety in the game now as its getting very boring with the normal key runs and ubbers ....bump this all the way ...
Reply Quote
Fantastic idea OP!

Point is we need more of these type of ideas implemented in the game, over time of course :)
Reply Quote
Keep this thread up guys~~
Reply Quote
NICE!!!!!!
I love your idea!!!!
Reply Quote
Excellent! GM should consider this great idea! d3 getting bored...
Reply Quote
Great idea ! Wish u were a Blizz dev...
Reply Quote
fantastic idea friend :) consider this blizz !
Reply Quote
Community Managers please feedback this..
Reply Quote
This is a great idea, and I want it to happen.
Reply Quote
Good idea. +1
Reply Quote
Well written. Not often I really +1 anything.
Reply Quote
OMG yes. Do this. +1
Reply Quote
+1

Such a great idea, i thought they had something like this from day one and after i listened to Cain seduce me with the lore of goblins (in-game after you kill one) i was really excited, but after finishing i realised Blizz cant think that good.

Also what if, the Boss/Greed was Gheed? Would be a great surprise...
Reply Quote
+ infinity...triple stamped.
Reply Quote
I think its a great idea, but im a little creeped out by the "OMG I love you"..."you are amazing you should be payed for this...." "BLIZZARD HIRE HIM NOW!!" comments...stop it...you're creepy
Reply Quote
I vote for ears instead of toes...it was so much fun getting ears in D2 :D
Reply Quote
Or, how about each goblin drops a different body part (i.e. head, trunk, legs, arms) and then you assemble the frankin' goblin who opens the secret portal... You could even add in different quality of body parts to obtain better/worse frankin goblins for different secret portals which have better/worse/different loot types.

To assemble the body parts you have to obtain all 3 organs from the UBRs quest and combine in diablo's sanctuary.

Would make a more more use out of ubrs and killing diablo but not so easy as to farm goblins all day.
Reply Quote
I think its a great idea, but im a little creeped out by the "OMG I love you"..."you are amazing you should be payed for this...." "BLIZZARD HIRE HIM NOW!!" comments...stop it...you're creepy

I don't think it is creepy...I just think people are getting carried away because they forgot this is an old idea and they're getting really used to being bored and this post reminded them how this game could be so much more and it was a pretty well-written post.
Reply Quote
Impressive. I would love to see this grow legs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]