Diablo® III

Goblin Toes - [Concept]

Amazing idea, sounds like a lot of fun!!
Reply Quote
I like this idea
Reply Quote
Great post OP! This would rock. +1
Reply Quote
heck ya this would be awesome!!!!
Edited by meatsandwich#1258 on 12/21/2012 8:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
What about Puzzle Rings? This would drive the price of them up again.

Maybe make it only applicable to goblins that spawn randomly in the world and not from the ring.
Reply Quote
Great idea. good good good. actually add some play for people who dont want to grind for keys and can just wonder around killing monsters and looking for goblins. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.....then on to infinite dungeon!!!
Reply Quote
Good idea, keep it bumped.
Reply Quote
DO IT BLIZZARD!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
+10000
Reply Quote
sounds like a good idea
Reply Quote
Great idea!
Reply Quote
Any blues respond to this yet?
This idea deserves a serious look at by the game devs.
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Malcom
why is always a portal that must be opened .... why not something more original

It is not always portals. Sometimes you walk. Sometimes you use a caravan. Sometimes you cross a drawbridge.

But if you're teleporting somewhere, it only makes sense to use a portal...

Also, the goblins use portals to get to their realm, so it would only make sense for us to use a portal to get there...

cow king portal.... ubers d2 and d3 portals .... rainbow land portal ....... sry to be the only hater on the forum but we need soemthing more fresh... like the old hellfire additon on diablo one, where there was a demon infection outside the act1 town....

and if they make more content... it needs to be something you SEARCH for ... not just something that pops up in front of you.
Reply Quote
"goblin toes" needs to be like the old unique boots .... with average damage
Reply Quote
Bravo! Give this man a beer! I hope this thread gets a blue post
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Arkethos
What would the drop rate for the Goblin Toes be?

Personally, I'd want to see it pretty high. They are rare enough spawns as it is.
not really lol
Reply Quote
Awesome idea!! 100% from me on this one!

May I introduce another?

How about another type of hunt/build mission except that at the end, the jeweler will be able to use the 'machine' to add a (or an additional) socket to one item? How awesome would that be?

The only catch is that the item becomes account bound and no additional sockets can be added to that item. But, if an item already has sockets, then this will allow an additional one to be added to it. Perhaps, there could also be a chance that the machine could add a socket to an item that doesn't normally have one such as bracers or shoulders....
Reply Quote
Awesome idea!! 100% from me on this one!

May I introduce another?

How about another type of hunt/build mission except that at the end, the jeweler will be able to use the 'machine' to add a (or an additional) socket to one item? How awesome would that be?

The only catch is that the item becomes account bound and no additional sockets can be added to that item. But, if an item already has sockets, then this will allow an additional one to be added to it. Perhaps, there could also be a chance that the machine could add a socket to an item that doesn't normally have one such as bracers or shoulders....

socket quest would be cool .... but giving an additional socket to an item that already has one would throw the game more out of balance than it already is ... and with a socket quest... instantly every 1 hand rare weapon under 1250 dps plummets in price
Reply Quote
I think the portal should be in act2. Would be too easy to get stacks for ubers with all those resplendent chests in this realm of greed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]