Goblin Toes - [Concept]

Globin toes? Why not Globin's rag?
Edited by Ahwqtdfbajkq#1433 on 12/22/2012 7:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
awesome idea!
Reply Quote
you sir are correct that is an amazing idea
Reply Quote
How is this an amazing idea? It's the simplest formula for a standard collection quest that has been used in every RPG since the past 2 decades.

Has the D3 community really lowered its standards of Blizzard so much that 4 Goblin toes = Portal has become an amazing and revolutionary idea?

Please, go play another game for 30 minutes and then come back here with improvement ideas.
Reply Quote
How is this an amazing idea? It's the simplest formula for a standard collection quest that has been used in every RPG since the past 2 decades.

Has the D3 community really lowered its standards of Blizzard so much that 4 Goblin toes = Portal has become an amazing and revolutionary idea?

Please, go play another game for 30 minutes and then come back here with improvement ideas.

I think it is more of an indication of how starved for content the community feels, at the moment.

There are lots of ideas out for for core system improvements... this is just a simple suggestion for a tangent on existing lore within the D3 experience. :)
Reply Quote
awesome
Reply Quote
Awesome idea!
Reply Quote
Great idea, +1 for sure!
Reply Quote
This is a nice and creative idea
Reply Quote
Great idea TC!
Reply Quote
One time i saw a double rainbow and i thought to myself as i started to cry "what does this mean?" so i followed it down a fissure in the ground, some crazy cow ghost tried to stop me but saw my stash of beef jerky he said "enjoy happy fun time with rainbows, ponies, teddy bears and candy gum drops" thought that was weird but continued to venture down into the fissure to my surprise i was surrounded by all these things the cow spoke of and i had a hunch that these werent friendly creatures as they were foaming at the mouth so i ran the only place i could and after five minutes of running in terror i found the end of the rainbows the pot was empty and next to it was a portal i went through it and to my surprise i was attacked by a three fingered goblin with no toes he yelled "You no take candle!" that strange remark kinda stunned me for a second then noticed he ran off with a sack of goods with gold spilling out as he ran i then started to chase em down when i tripped on a rope pegged to the ground i though to myself "oh god i must have triggered a trap" and then i took an arrow to the knee.

I havnt played since that infamous day... d@#$ you Goblin with no toes d@#$ you to h@#$....

Edited for Censorship
Edited by Azerias#1610 on 12/22/2012 2:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
very creative, great idea!

the cauldron should be the one in act 1 where you fight one of the captain's guards!
Reply Quote
Simple concepts such as these should exist in countless forms which is why I'm not going out of my way to say:

What a wonderful idea.
Reply Quote
Great idea!
Reply Quote
Nice idea
Reply Quote
This is an awesome idea but I can't help but read it as "Goblin Toss".
Edited by BrianL#1521 on 12/22/2012 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
very creative, great idea!

the cauldron should be the one in act 1 where you fight one of the captain's guards!

Like Adria's hut? :P
Reply Quote
I have enjoyed the read here with all the input, pro/con.
Location of events should be spread out to different acts to encourage diversity. I think the tie in should be the 7 deadly sins, lust{uber cydea}, greed{uber Gheed},envy{uber andariel/Lilith},Pride{uber Baal},Wrath{uber Mephisto},Sloth{uber Duriel},and been done but Gluttony{uber Ghom}.Just suggestions with tokens{or coins, whatever} to enable soc quest for example or diff random runes to drop to configure a rune-word wep/armor etc.Gheed could drop a charm account bound with exp gain and mf range like D2...not original I know, but bring back some diversity choice to items with soc/rune words. We don't even pick up white or blue items anymore...I know ppl are going to rage on this post but, thought i would throw it out there...
Reply Quote
AWESOME IDEA!!! hope blizzard reads this and implements! I would add with next blizz thing they are adding therefore there are two things people have to split time between so its not like hellfire where its only thing people going for. ( I do understand that because game is young there can only be so much in game and in future there will be alot but would be nice to get two added things for pve. PVP would be nice too ;)........ )
Reply Quote
+++++++++++++++++++++++++1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]