Diablo® III

Goblin Toes - [Concept]

this is a great idea and i hope it gets implemented
Reply Quote
bump'd.
Reply Quote
This is probably the best idea I've seen so far! They need to get you involved in this game!
Reply Quote
Great idea!
Reply Quote
12/25/2012 03:54 AMPosted by iidiom
This is probably the best idea I've seen so far! They need to get you involved in this game!

Thank ya! I've applied w/ Blizz more than once over the years... haha

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
As usual no response or comment from the blues...
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Great idea! I hope Blizzard goes with this idea and runs with it!
Reply Quote
12/26/2012 06:00 AMPosted by Mart
As usual no response or comment from the blues...

Personally, the community feedback is just as important, if not more so.
Reply Quote
Well, I'm wondering if this realm of Greed concept is something we'd likely not see until the expansion, since it's been hinted at, but with the info on PvP today it seems like there's quite a bit going on and not much room for something like this right now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
+1
Reply Quote
I like it...nice idea!
Reply Quote
+1000
Reply Quote
While I am genuinely sad to see Jay step down, I do feel that the potential for this game to be great still exists.

If any CM takes note of this thread, please keep in mind that adding more content is important, but it doesn't all need to cater just to the most hardcore gamer sect... I still feel a more casual instance of this type (as outlined in the OP) would be a fun alternative to the usual grind.
Reply Quote
Brilliant idea. Has Blizz responded at all to this idea?
Reply Quote
this is a great idea! I would also like to see something done with the NPC statement in act 1 that there is some sort of bounty on goatmen. it would be could to actually be able to collect on the bounty, or have some sort of side quest.

btw, a good reference to how accomplish the OP's suggestion would be to look at the phase beast mechanics in TL2.
Reply Quote
03/21/2013 02:43 PMPosted by BloodJumped
Brilliant idea. Has Blizz responded at all to this idea?

No, I didn't see any official response, but I assume that someone has seen it or passed it along at the very least.

It's not a new concept though, and I totally expect that someone with in the dev team has already laid out a similar proposal.

I just had the muse for the moment and put it out there for others to enjoy. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]