Diablo® III

Goblin Toes - [Concept]

+1 love this idea!
Reply Quote
This is God-
Reply Quote
love it!
goblins have great potential, i hope blizzard do something like ur suggestion to exploit it!
Reply Quote
Anything that creates more content and fights the boredness of D3 is good, and this Goblin idea is definitely a good one.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
i like this.
Reply Quote
Great idea!
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Unless the reward is really amazing, I really don't want to farm goblins when I log in. Farming the Key Wardens is already time consuming since you have to collect NV 15 times for all 3 keys (assuming 100% drop)... and I KNOW where the Key Wardens are.

I don't even want to think about farming random spawns for drops.
Reply Quote
I had a similar idea myself: A portal that drops with legendary item rarity, binds to account on pickup, and entering sends you to the realm of greed and lets you kill as many treasure goblins as possible before time runs out and they all vanish
Reply Quote
I think this is a great idea, but I hope blizzard doesn't attach another hellfire type item to it. This only encourages people to farm it, and the hellfire ring isnt even good for anything except leveling. I would hope it was just a bonus thing you get to do whenever you have the materials and you get lots of unique loot and some kind of different piece of treasure each time for doing it. Maybe a little extra incentive to doing it, but nothing that would make people start joining channels saying "LFG greed run!" Because it's really annoying with ubers already.

Basically, make it a fun and something you look forward to doing. Ubers in its current form is a stagnant grind, annoying, dull, and boring. It's the same thing every time. Oh and don't tie it to NV this time... I'd hate to have to skip/waste a goblin because of that.
Edited by Speaker#1264 on 12/20/2012 4:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
10/10!!! Need more than just key runs!
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
FREEEEEE!

I wanna really skin them alive in their realm, lets get those toes!

+1
Reply Quote
+1 I can get behind this!
Reply Quote
Wow, AMAZING idea. Love it.

+123456789
Reply Quote
Great idea!
Reply Quote
I got toe-jam woot! I hate jelly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]