Diablo® III

Goblin Toes - [Concept]

castrate them goblins!!
Reply Quote
Nice idea, with my friends we talked about the same thing.

For more adventure, there will be a land called "GobLand", with nothing but GOBs (xD YES !!!) and their boss "GOBOLO".

Once killed, he drops at least 1 epic guaranteed
Once he hit you with critical hit, you'll drop 1 of your equipped items xD
Reply Quote
I really hope that blizzard listens to this idea!.
Reply Quote
Just when you were down in the dumps and thinking this community is always looking for an excuse to whine and complain... This gem pops up an everyone loves it.

Many a thousand congratulations to you Genius OP, for bringing joy into the forums. May it last....
Reply Quote
That...sounds...AWESOME!
Reply Quote
Awesome idea but my bags already spell bad enough with organs in them. I don't need to add toe stank to my bags.
Reply Quote
great idea
Reply Quote
What if the Greed was only one out of seven servants of Lord of Sin (Azmodan). There should be some ways to open seven portals to seven realms: Lust (this one for 18+ players only ;), Gluttony (with Ghom as a boss probably), Greed (Goblins), Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride.
Reply Quote
Great Idea!!! Hope someone out there is listening!! I have seen some other good idea's as well.I like the socket quest idea too. Bring back some of what was fun about D2. I know ppl just want pvp, but for the mf'er this concept sounds like fun. Gob toe's open secret portal, uber gob's that drop uber worthy gears and up'ed Gems. Nice concept. Portal in act 4 maybe to give some ppl a reason to go there, only if they increase the amount of rare mob's there. I like the additional concept by phobos229 as well, name the portals after Dante's 7 deadly sin's.You guys are hired!
Reply Quote
cool idea
Reply Quote
i concur with OP, but i think goblin souls should be collected in a goblin sack. the more souls collected the better/harder the realm of greed increasing chances of better rewards!!
Reply Quote
good idea
Reply Quote
BUMP :D
Reply Quote
I looooooooooveeeeeeee it!!!! NICE IDEA +1
Reply Quote
+1

The one thing that I would add to this idea about opening a portal to this realm in the world of sanctuary.

Upon entering this realm you receive a shrine buff, but not just one buff you for your efforts hero shall receive the effects of two shrine & they shall stay with you for your time in this realm.

edit: Another idea, because they are now hostile towards the hero there are some that will just start throwing there loot at you & falls to the ground for you to pick up (but disappears shortly after)
Edited by Simulant#1285 on 12/20/2012 4:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
+1.
great idea
Reply Quote
bump for a great idea
Reply Quote
+1
Awesome idea man!
Reply Quote
Yeah. More stuff like this in general would be great. Right now there is 1 (Hellfire ring). Why not have like 10 or 20? That would make the game worth playing...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]