Diablo® III

Goblin Toes - [Concept]

Great suggestion!
Reply Quote
Awesome idea. Blizzard, do something like this now. And while you are at it, add a way to fight the rest of Azmodan's lieutenants. Greed, Wrath, Sloth, Pride and Envy all need to be fleshed out eventually. Perhaps there could be an unlockable event in Act 4 where you find out Wrath has been secretly corrupting Imperius and you take him down? Not sure how to work in the rest, but I'm sure you could guys could figure out a cool way to do it...
Reply Quote
I'm thinking this sounds like something people would like..

Therefore..

It will never happen.
Edited by AxeLord#1992 on 12/20/2012 7:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
normally I tell the poster about how retarded he sounds when trying to talk about lore, BUT.....

Nice idea and nice writing style OP. Its a fantastic idea and extremely well written.
Reply Quote
Dont forget the special reward, people wont do it for long if there is none.
So what about the boss having a chance of [1/2 * ( log MP + 0.1)] to drop a lowlvl legendary that rolls ilvl 63 stats:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/magefist
imagine:
  • +5-8% Firedamage
  • Fireskills do 25-35% more damage
  • Attack Speed Increased by 8-9%
  • Regenerates 235-342 Life per Second
  • The +exp stat causes a bit of a problem here. Push it up to ilvl 63 or remove it for an other random ?
  • +2 Random Magic Properties
Edited by Garfield#2226 on 12/20/2012 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Really cool idea, and nicely exposed!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Excellent idea. When we first ran into goblins I was expecting it to turn into us being able to go to the realm of Greed.

Come on Blizz, this is a freebee idea with community support!
Reply Quote
Very good idea.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/20/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Scorch
Awesome idea. Blizzard, do something like this now. And while you are at it, add a way to fight the rest of Azmodan's lieutenants. Greed, Wrath, Sloth, Pride and Envy all need to be fleshed out eventually. Perhaps there could be an unlockable event in Act 4 where you find out Wrath has been secretly corrupting Imperius and you take him down? Not sure how to work in the rest, but I'm sure you could guys could figure out a cool way to do it...

My guess is that may end up as the expansion pack with the overall hunt for Adria/Black Soulstone
Reply Quote
Greed should be like a giant treasure Goblin. The "fight" against him is a huge DPS burn before he himself escapes.

Maybe you chase him through a horrible maze and are attacked by demons/goblins while having to chip away at him.
Reply Quote
I love the idea! I've actually thought about this before, it's good to see I'm not alone!
Reply Quote
Great idea! +1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Blizzard doesn't care. The devs are working on the expansion. PVP will be sold in the expansion. There's no more content updates planned, believe me.
Reply Quote
Absolutely I've had the same thought or similar like after you kill a goblin there should be a chance that the portal stays open to a chest room or a boss goblin fight.
Reply Quote
Great idea!
Reply Quote
breath is peppermint
Reply Quote
I think this suggestion could be better if it wasn't linked to treasure goblins. People already enjoy killing those, add the toes isn't going to change that much. It would be like if the goblins dropped keys instead of the warden. Less to think about for a player, but ultimateily less to do as well. Encourage players to do something they normally wouldn't instead to get the toes.

Maybe the toes drop from each of the act bosses, give people a reason to go kill diablo again.
Reply Quote
why is always a portal that must be opened .... why not something more original
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]