Diablo® III

Goblin Toes - [Concept]

+1

I would like to see a mix of goblins with camels together. That would be nice that we can collect both of their toes.
Reply Quote
+1

Awesome idea.

Though it will probably be Wilsoned by the devs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
awesome idea...
Reply Quote
great idea!!!
Reply Quote
Excellent Idea!

and well presented...

D3 needs more events like this!
Reply Quote
Original Poster: This idea is great! I've had similar ideas. I don't like the timer (the timer makes perfect sense, I just don't like it because my play style is to take things slowly/cautiously, I don't do well with timers, although it would be a welcome challenge to most players who I'm sure are bored of doing the same runs over and over).

This is a great idea and to anyone who says otherwise, show us your better ideas.
Reply Quote
Maybe we could add Fiery Brimstones to the brew, (since they are basicly useless)....

...The more Brimstones, the longer the portal stays open!
Reply Quote
I like this idea.

More little events like this would be welcome. Though I could see it as reasonable that this kind of thing get placed on the list of things included in an expansion.
Reply Quote
You know that by writing here you just prevented this to ever happening, right?

They can't afford the laiability of you sueing them for using your idea without permission... even though it's a great idea (much better than the current timed dungeon).

I've thought about this: There are two flaws to your reasoning:

One, Blizzard may already have this idea and thus wouldn't get in trouble for implementing it, it was already their idea.

Two, they could quietly contact the posters such as this poster or well other posters (like me included) who have come up with great ideas. They could get our permission to use the ideas for free. If we say "no", they could counter with some in-game or real money incentive. Or, better yet, they could actually publicly give us credit and maybe some stock in their company, or offer us some honorary job that could turn into a real one should we prove ourselves.

The list goes on. There is a wide range of things Blizzard could do to get permission to use our ideas (that is assuming they didn't have these ideas first...no offense, I love this Goblin Portal idea, but it isn't super original and all us idea-type people on the forums have already had this idea in one shape or form). Kudos though to OP for how he/she presented the idea.
Reply Quote
Very cool idea. +1
Reply Quote
Sounds amazing! bumping!
Reply Quote
bumping cuz i love it!
Reply Quote
Would like to see a blue post on this! I never see blue posts on great ideas from the fans.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Works for me! +1
Reply Quote
Would like to see a blue post on this! I never see blue posts on great ideas from the fans.

Here's your blue-ish post:

It's a great idea, I really liked it. I'll make sure it gets to the developers.

Happy now?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
this is great idea would love to see it happen :D
Reply Quote
bump for great original event idea
Reply Quote
pretty sweet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]