Diablo® III

now i know why ppl say barbs...

12/19/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Veritech
lol @ anyone "farming" MP10

You'd be surprised

I saw a youtube vid of a 700k DPS archon wiz farming MP10, regular mobs melted just like my MP2-3 mobs lol, even elites took like 10-15 secs

I'm trying to find it again... I dunno if it got deleted or not

edit: found it, check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH0SNZXSc6A
Edited by MysticaL#1298 on 12/19/2012 11:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

but if you sprint by all trash mobs, how do you know if there's a legendary or jewelry drop?

not sure if serious? there's a big ping on your mini map..

o/
Reply Quote
I have each class at 60, and I think they all have different strengths (as far as the way I built them goes, at least).

My DH is my main Uber DPS and key farmer. I can survive MP8 easily by spamming Gloom and killing !@#$ with Spike Traps. It offers a great balance.

My CMWW wiz is a secondary Uber character. Not great for farming, but can freeze or stutter up to MP8.

My Barb kind of sucks. I spent a little gold to make a Throw barb after finding 3LS -5 Throw IK belt.

The WD was super easy to gear for Zombie Bears, does fine up to like MP6. Crits for 500-600k, didn't cost much.

I just finished a Tempest Rush Monk. Easily the fastest to farm paragon and items (at MP0). Much faster than WW barb, CM/Archon Wiz, Trail of Cinders DH. Monk is easily the fastest class - no question. But you sort of get a headache (I do, at least) when I play for too long at such a ridiculous speed.
Reply Quote
@mystical, yea i've seen that guy's video too on diabloprogress. really astonishing.

@veritech, lol i was serious. i thought that was what they said in the patch notes, but i didn't see any sort of icons on the mini map. will check again. but still, its easy to miss rings and amulets.

@lebensform, yea forgot about tempest rush monk. they are fast.
Reply Quote
I just found a 1250 dps EF (with socket) on my DH and said, meh... I will spend my remaining gold (around 30 mil) to do up my barb. It's so easy.... just run around and stuff dies. It is pretty moronic IMO and super easy.
Reply Quote
really enjoyed playing as a ww-barb / throw-barb, though I got a little bored as soon as I hit 100, so I decided to para-level my DH 2 weeks ago and just bought enough gear to farm mp1, and I gotta say, I'm starting to enjoy playing as a DH more (or maybe it's because I'm gaining xp as opposed to my barb), although when it comes to farming/ubers my barb is still my go-to-char, really can't decide which toon I'd spend my gold lol
Reply Quote

@veritech, lol i was serious. i thought that was what they said in the patch notes, but i didn't see any sort of icons on the mini map. will check again. but still, its easy to miss rings and amulets.

it's a radar ping like when a teammate puts down a flag, only lasts a few seconds though so you have to be paying attention.

yes, countless yellows that might have been worth something have been lost, but the speed is still worth it in the end. you get higher paragon, you'll get more legendaries eventually

o/
Reply Quote

it's a radar ping like when a teammate puts down a flag, only lasts a few seconds though so you have to be paying attention.

yes, countless yellows that might have been worth something have been lost, but the speed is still worth it in the end. you get higher paragon, you'll get more legendaries eventually

o/

holy... i dont play in pubs much, but i do when im bored. and I have seen that at least twice, and i thought someone put down a flag, i was like why the hell they put a flag there, then ignored it. LOL
Reply Quote

edit: found it, check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH0SNZXSc6A

ok that guy, lol.. quite amazing!
but even most 300-400k dps DH I know still stick to lower mp.

not sure though, when I hit 100, which MP I'll farm for items.
definitely getting out of act3..gonna do act2 vaults preobably.
o/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]