Diablo® III

MONKS who can tank MP10 UBERS POst profile!

I can tank MP10 ubers comfortably..

Pretty much the standard skills..

700 res
5.5K armor
89K hp
65K dps
500 LPS
1K LoH
5.4% LS

Every once in awhile my profile will show the gear with these stats. 99% of the time I'm in pickup radius/move speed farm gear.
Reply Quote
A
Edited by TheGreat8#1464 on 12/24/2012 6:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
2.23 Atkps
52% CC
380 CD
67.47% DR
6200 Armor
630 AR
46000 Health
610 LPS
2.9% LS
435 LOH
160k unbuffed dps

I'm too lazy to swap.
Reply Quote
View profile
Last I checked the Diablo franchise is comprised of ARPGs not MMORPGs. There is no trinity of roles. The word "tank" holds NO meaning in Sanctuary.
Reply Quote
I can tank MP10 ubers comfortably..

Pretty much the standard skills..

700 res
5.5K armor
89K hp
65K dps
500 LPS
1K LoH
5.4% LS

@ Relentless - can you do it with 65K dps? u meant 165K prob? :)
Reply Quote
I think i'm pretty close to MP10 ubers. I can kill mp10 Azmo, but dunno how that scales against ubers.

Can some fellow monks have a quick look at my profile and let me know what I lack?
I think i need an additional 500 ish LOH; but unsure.

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
Try out the ubers, you'll know soon enough what areas are lacking. If you are with a decent group, you should do fine.
Reply Quote
are we talkin solo? or with teams? cuz i only play mp10 with my team. never found a reason to try it solo tho.
Reply Quote
I do it in a group regularly. Perma-stun, almost anyway and let cookie cutters go for it.
Reply Quote
I cant do I have to change this spec tho but i have my gear right here 220k unbuffed with the right gear
Reply Quote
just a quick question, for snb monks, what is the min. attack speed am i looking at?
Reply Quote
View profile
I would think it would've been easier to get an answer by asking that question in the s&b thread rather than bumping one that has been dead for 3 weeks....
Reply Quote
View profile
i have a bit low dps, and run ubers in groups, but if by "tank" you mean just stand there and smack them in the face til they die, then i can tank them all except skelly king and maghda where i have to move around a bit.
Reply Quote
i can tank mp10 ubers:) 1.1mill ehp here round 105k dps once buffed

83k life
1.6k loh
1.7 attacks per second
700ar
24% block
7k defence with buffs
105k dps after buffs
Edited by Taross#1144 on 1/12/2013 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
i love sword and board
Reply Quote
Tanking ubers with a 2hander
Reply Quote
Monk tank characters? i don't think there are such creatures in the world of Diablo 3.

/troll
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 1/13/2013 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/23/2012 12:58 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
Last I checked the Diablo franchise is comprised of ARPGs not MMORPGs. There is no trinity of roles. The word "tank" holds NO meaning in Sanctuary.

you take this way too seriously. its time for you to step away from the computer, get outside, find a date and get laid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]