Diablo® III

Ultimate XMAS giveaway-5 sets/Gold/Enter now!

Sam, don't worry about it bro. You're the one who started this whole giveaway thread. We should be thanking you dude!
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I wanted to thank everyone again, Druin, Sam, Srapz, Piffle, and everyone else who helped for the awesome support you give.

I know I busted by time, but if the option is still available I'll have the TR3. But, my connectivity here is very poor at best. If you can, send it to my brother, Mootis#1617, and he'll get it to me when I can get back.

You guys rock and this is amazing! Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I wanted to thank everyone again, Druin, Sam, Srapz, Piffle, and everyone else who helped for the awesome support you give.

I know I busted by time, but if the option is still available I'll have the TR3. But, my connectivity here is very poor at best. If you can, send it to my brother, Mootis#1617, and he'll get it to me when I can get back.

You guys rock and this is amazing! Thanks!

Perfect!

TR set 3 to you and cookie-cutter set 2 to Artemis.

Thanks for getting back to me and I will be sure to hit your brother up and send the set his way.

Congrats! :D
Reply Quote
I'll be online most of today and some tonight (college student so i should do some reading). Thanks again!
Reply Quote
My brother got the set. Thanks again for putting this together and for all the help y'all give on the forum. Defiintely the best group out there! Can't wait to get back and get my monk leveled up.
Reply Quote
No problemo sir :).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]