Diablo® III

Ultimate XMAS giveaway-5 sets/Gold/Enter now!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Kaneydien#1945

I recently came back to Diablo 3 and I am loving it. I have my brother in law playing it with me and we are enjoying it (he just bought his first gaming laptop, he is in a battle with Lymphnoma, so we have been spending alot of online time together). What I am struggling with right now is deciding if I should have a 2H spec, or 1H +Shield. I am struggling with MP7 by myself, and together with Tyler, we can only handle MP5. We are currently farming Keys in hopes of getting ourselves a good hellfire.

Thanks for the chance at this, Merry Christmas to all!
Reply Quote
BloodRaven#6756

Hi, a belated merry x'mas to fellow monkies. i had just leveled myself up to 60 after taking a long break from D3. Never had alot of gold or good drops in the game. Still hoping for something nice in D3. This my first time playing as a monk, and hope i could win something here which can boost my gameplay. A very warm thanks to all the sponsors for making this x'mas a lil special. Hope i can do something for the monkies communities too, when i am better at this game as a monk. I am still deciding on a tempest rush build and hope the valuable items can help me alot.

Although i dont serve as a full time military personale, i did my part in serving my country for 2 years as a recce :) and was a sergent leading my 4-man team.
Edited by BloodRaven#6756 on 12/26/2012 2:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Normalmario#1671

I would like to throw my name into the drawing. I can't say that I'm the most struggling, I got my dps up to the 67k range but making enough money to upgrade anymore of my gear would take way too long. I HATE the idea of AH flipping so my way of earning money is farming (so much slower). Anyway I would love it if you would pick me. You guys are awesome.
Reply Quote
feed this starving monk
Reply Quote
JawsOfLife1#1979

I hope I am not to late to enter this giveaway.

I am currently doing 40k dmg and I have tried to farm on inferno mp2 but I usually die 1+ time depending on the elite pack. I have tried to make money but I am making money Very slowly to buy better items and it's not working as I have some money now and still can't get anything for what I have saved up. while playing I pick up all blue/gold/legendary items and I salvage them and then sell the materials on AH, which is how I make my money apart from picking up gold.
Edited by JawsOfLife1#1979 on 12/26/2012 7:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
I say keep it going 'till the new year! Give-a-way ends at the end of 2012!

Edit:
@Sam, can you update the main post with the links / info from my post on page 3? I just want to make sure people can view all the things they are entering for! :D
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415513901?page=3#48

<3
Edited by Druin#1518 on 12/26/2012 10:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
droppixel#1756

Sign me up. Just finished a Monk this weekend. Just started with the game around Thanksgiving with a Barb, Monk >> Barb
Edited by droppixel#1756 on 12/28/2012 7:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
I say keep it going 'till the new year! Give-a-way ends at the end of 2012!

Edit:
@Sam, can you update the main post with the links / info from my post on page 3? I just want to make sure people can view all the things they are entering for! :D
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415513901?page=3#48

<3

Will do :).
Reply Quote
Bumpin to the top so everyone can see!

How dare ya'll let this get to the second page...

:)
Reply Quote
r3w#1844

hey guys, this is something great you are doing! right after christmas too! :) Im having a lot of trouble staying alive on mp0 I try and do runs but usually end up spending more on repairs.. really hoping you guys can help me out.... i just started diablo about 3 weeks ago so im pretty new to the game... good luck to everyone and heres to hoping for a new set.... The second one looks soooo good!!
Reply Quote
SGT Sorrentini
B CO 53rd BSTB
ARMY HOOOAH

I'm throwing my hat (beret/PC) into the mix because i would love to get a nice gift! I have been in the military for 9 years now (Army) and last duty station was at Fort Huachuca, AZ but currently at my unit in Pinellas Park, FL. Also it would be great cause my birthday is on the 6th of January :P........just thought i would throw that out there haha.

I love what you guys do for the monk community. You have all helped out so many people whether it be gear advice or uber runs.

pacchetto#1752
Edited by pacchetto#1752 on 12/27/2012 4:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
vix#1549

i've been playing since the beginning but went on a hiatus when school started =P (writing mcats in a few months)
when playing games i usually stick to ranged/magic characters (originally started with wizard then dh) but i've recently switched over to playing a tempest rush monk after finding myself a 2spirit/sec SOJ and seeing one of druin's videos-- it just looked like too much fun to miss out on

so after leveling my monk to 60 i've really been having a lot of fun with my monk but a lot of my gear was from my DH/self found so i've found myself in a bit of a tough spot with low health and resists and stuck using transcendence for health so i die quite a bit even on mp1.. still really puzzled as to the defensive requirements of a melee character but i'm really looking forward to my journey to becoming a great monk! =)

there are probably many people in more need and deserving of the items but it never hurts to ask for help when you need it, anything would help! ^^
Reply Quote
Dyslexicon#1283

I quit playing Diablo III at the end of August mostly because of school, but also because I didn't find the time to farm. Even when I did, my only good drop was a Duncraig Cross, which went straight to my cousin's whirlwinderp barb. Without anything keeping me going and with increasingly limited amounts of time, I put Diablo on the backburner, only hopping on every once in a while to try out the new patches briefly. I started playing again when winter break started, and I have been loving it ever since. Taken piece by piece, the changes that have been made to the game were wholly unappreciated on my part, but looking back now I see that it is indeed greater than the sum of the parts.

I think that if I had this attitude a couple months ago, I wouldn't have stopped playing as I did, when all I saw were changes that I deemed 'too little, too late'.

I'd really love a TR set to keep up with my barbuddy):

Half the damn time I'm playing with him I can't even see his trail of fart tornados..
Reply Quote
WARHORSE#1918

I bought this game right when it came out an played for about the first 2months then when i hit inferno i had hit a massive brick wall and couldnt get past act 2 a few months later i get back into the game and learn whats best to go on a monk and now im doing inferno mp 3 runs but the cost of new weapons in game now are just downright staggering and if i want to be able to do even better and get over 100k dmg i would have to dish out at least 100mil for a good pair of weapons.
Reply Quote
Just making sure this stays at the top.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
:)
Reply Quote
adongu#1784

I really enjoy playing monks at low level but I always hear people say that monks are terrible without decent gear. So, I've been forced to play demon hunter and barbarian for their ability to be good under budget builds. It would be terrific if I can play this game again with a monk that I always wanted.
Reply Quote
Sonfon#1634

I bought the game on release, played until my monk got to 60. I died repeatedly on inferno, so I stopped playing. But I have recently started playing again and made some more progress into inferno, but I can't even beat the butcher on MP1. Most of my gear is from sniping off low priced gear on the auction house before they expire.
Reply Quote
just gave away some gear, 2nd monk is geared "up" and ready to be given.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]