Diablo® III

Ultimate XMAS giveaway-5 sets/Gold/Enter now!

Drevok#1740

I've just got back into Diablo 3 from a long break and I would love to farm efficiently.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Fats#1463 :D
Reply Quote
Sugarblood#1289
Reply Quote
bdwins#1625

Just an honest d3 player grinding paragon levels. Refuse to spend any real money on the game and enjoy the experience with friends like diablo is meant to be played.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the generosity.
I really want to suit up for TR build.
Happy New Year!

wisesam#2343
Reply Quote
love d3, i enjoy the limited time i get to actually play. problem is everyone i know plays a ton more then i and is now able to grind mp 5 and up. ive become a hindrance and it sucks.
beast#1431
Reply Quote
IamPenguin4#1664

I struggle playing anything above mp1. I can run through it but I die alot and usually at the end of each run I am having to repair all my gear. I stopped playing for a while until they came out with the paragon and the mp levels when the game became easier and I was able to beat inferno. I have a real tough time with the AH and I'm not able to sell anything I find even if its real cheap. I have yet to sell any thing for more than 1 million gold. the most I have sold anything for is 406,000. It would be much appreciated if I was able to get this gear it would help me greatly. A good push, i think, is what I need to get going. Once I do I know that I can come back and help other monks later in the future.
Reply Quote
Lokust#1193

I am just getting back into the game after a long break. I have been following the gearing guides available on the forums for a more traditional playstyle. There is no way I could even attempt to do a TR build at present, but I am interested in the prospect.
Reply Quote
Alrighty peoples, ending this tomorrow or at the end of today.

Best of luck to ya all!
Reply Quote
Assviolation#1951
Millhouse9#1885

I have been playing the game since release. I'm a pretty casual player, but, as of recently, I have started playing a lot more due to the increased drop rates from patch 1.0.5. I would like to win a set because I'm a struggling monk that simply cannot afford to buy a lot of the BiS gear on the AH. I have tried some inexpensive tempest rush builds and I really enjoyed that. I can't afford to purchase the TR equipment that Druin went over in his awesome guide (only have like 1.5 million gold atm), but, I'm slowly working on getting a 4 piece inna's and a good skorn to do so. So, I would truly appreciate winning any of these sets. Regardless, I think that this community is awesome for doing stuff like this for fellow players that you will probably never meet in real life. Thank you to everyone that is involved in acts of kindness such as this, it makes me really want to be involved in this community. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!
Reply Quote
Jaguarjazz#1562

Forgot to add my battletag first time.
Was playing a DH for a while but started branching out with the monk. Didn't get very far before I deployed, but am looking forward to getting back into it when I get back to the states.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Death Knight
Cavak#1121

I picked up Diablo for Christmas and am playing through the Normal at the moment. I am already very intrigued by some of the different builds I have been reading for monks, and having tried a little of the other classes am by far most in love with Monk. I always read about the TR builds, and trying TR in normal with leveling gear is underwhelming, and I have been excited to see what it's like with the right gear and leveled up. My monk is so quick and effective though, that I have already put up the MP level to 3, and might go higher; otherwise I feel like I clear a map and move on in just a couple minutes, and rarely even use my abilities. Here again I am excited for the higher modes and MP levels so that I can really see and take advantage of the synergy and build diversity monk offers. Cheers, and happy holidays,

-Cavak
Reply Quote
Grinding out to lvl 100, I'll be available to read entries tomorrow at work
Reply Quote
Where did we end up with this, I know my set wasnt nearly as good to include, gave it to AirTease xD

Would be kinda cool to see who won these sets, and to congratulate them.
Reply Quote
Have not picked winners yet. Need to review all applicants and what not and discuss with Druin/Scrapz. I haven't been on at all lately other than to move some stuff on RMAH (which is STILL not selling and seriously pissing me off) but anyway..

Can I enter in this now since my gears bad?
Reply Quote
Have not picked winners yet. Need to review all applicants and what not and discuss with Druin/Scrapz. I haven't been on at all lately other than to move some stuff on RMAH (which is STILL not selling and seriously pissing me off) but anyway..

You should, I wouldn't grp with you anymore eww. Sorry not sure how I missed scrapz post o.o but yah know how life can take precedence :p
Reply Quote

My stash is begging for you guys to pick winners :D
Reply Quote
Winner #1 - BIBAGI#1986 - Post #59 - Prize unknown, TBD by Sam.

Girlfriend randomly chose the number. She read the post and feels like it's a good choice.
Your post conveys exactly what we were striving for. A large helpful community. Congrats and Happy New Years to you!

Reading the res of the entries now, will be selecting a few and random ally selecting between those participants. Will have my second winner picked by tonight.
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 1/2/2013 10:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'll do tomorrow - extremely tired. Will be online either in the morning around 10 AM EST or 5 PM EST.
Reply Quote
congrats to the winners of chicken dinners
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]