Diablo® III

Ultimate XMAS giveaway-5 sets/Gold/Enter now!

View profile
Congrats fellow monk brothers!
Reply Quote
Alrighty! Without further adieu, here are the winner of the Christmas / New Years / a little bit after that give-a-way!!!

1. Bibagi#1986
2. joyous#1717
3. Twisted#1227
4. Jaguarjazz#1562
5. Artemis #1508

Each winner will get to choose which set he or she would like and they will get to choose in order of how they are picked. IE: Bibagi picks first then Joyous ... ect.

If you have any questions, please just let me know!

Congratulations to you 5!

-Druin, the happy monk

Piffle already hooked me up with one of the set yesterday, and I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone involved in this project one more time - Scrapz, Piffle, Druin, Sam, Leorrix and anyone else I missed ... you guys are awesome and I am very grateful!

My DPS went up from a mere 30k to 102k ... it's HUGE! I was doing key farming at mp4 pretty easily today and I even have 2 machines completed. Once I have another one, I may bug one of you to help me with UBERS for my first HF ring :)

Also, I wanted to thank everyone else in the community, especially those who've posted in this thread for being a good sport and cheering for others. If I can help anyone in anyway, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Bibagi
Reply Quote
Congrats to the winners! And thanks again to Sam, Piffle, Druin, Srapz and others for doing this for the monk community = )
you guys are awesome!

May Ytar favour us and light our path
Reply Quote
baba22#1396

Hi im new at monks and i have been struggling a lot i can even do mp0 inferno, and im trying to make this guy my main since someone has scammed me out on all my gold on a trade scam and i would be very grateful if you guys pick me. thank you
Reply Quote
View profile
@Bibagi
I'm not as geared (at least not offensively XD) as those guys, but I'm on almost every day. Actually haven't tried solo keys on 10 yet, but I only do keys and ubers on 10 in groups these days. If you ever need help or just want company feel free to add me :) gotaplanstan#1369

@baba22
I think the contest already ended XD
Reply Quote
@gotaplanstan

Whatever gave it a try want to go do some stuff?
Reply Quote
Thanks! can't wait to see my monk kick some butt. Thanks to everyone that helped out with this give away and I'll be sure to pass along the set to someone else that needs it someday...
Reply Quote
Congrats to all the winners! Hope to see some more new bloods and old monks coming back.
Reply Quote
Congrats to the winners!! I am sorry that I have been MIA lately and haven't been much of a help at all here, I really do apologize for my absence.

Thank you Druin and Scrapz for picking the winners, all seem like great choices :). Also a big thanks to all of the guys who contributed and donated, I am glad the monk community could come together and make this thing work.

Until next time..maybe I'll come back to this game in the future, but for now..'til next time ;).
Reply Quote
Thank you! I am very grateful to you all! I'm excited to start playing with my new gear!

@Bibagi....what set did you choose?

Thanks again! :) It's awesome being a part of this!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Okay, update to the status of this thing (trying not to let it get out of hand!)

1. Bibagi chose Piffle made set #2
ttp://i.imgur.com/136rv.jpg

That is no longer available to be picked, Joyous I would sincerely appreciate you to pick from the remaining sets within the next 24 hours. I sent you a friends request in game so just let me know! :D

2. I will be putting a time limit on this so that the rewards are sure to go to people one way or another. Once each winner chooses their set, the next winner in line has 24 hours to pick theirs either on this thread or in game (I will send you a friends request). After 24 hours I will move to the next person on the list.

If you miss your 24 hour mark, you will not be removed as a winner, you just lose your chance to pick early! :D

If I do not hear from someone within 1 week, I will pick a new winner for that person's spot.

3. <3 everyone!

-Druin, the happy monk
Reply Quote
Hey Druin.

I'll usually on from 6pm-1am on weekdays so if the person picks their set ahead of time and want to pick it up during the night time, they can grab it from me if you're not planning to be on
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Hey Druin.

I'll usually on from 6pm-1am on weekdays so if the person picks their set ahead of time and want to pick it up during the night time, they can grab it from me if you're not planning to be on

Awesome, do you have the other piffle-made set?
Reply Quote
Grats dudes
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
TR set #2 goes to Joyous!

@Twisted#1227 you are next bud!

Cookie-cutter #2 and TR #2 are both taken, 3 left to choose from! :D
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
TR set #1 goes to Twisted!

@Jaguarjazz#1562 it is your time to choose!

Cookie cutter #2 and TR #3 are left ... do you go the path of the spirit gen or the path of the tempest rush?!?!?!?!?!

24 hours ... go!
Reply Quote
thanks for you guys, you guys make this game and this community a much better place!!
Reply Quote
Thank you so much @Druin and @Scrapz!

I am so sorry I really couldn't do much to help except for providing funds - I've been pretty busy IRL and haven't had time to log onto the game/forums. I tip my hat off to you guys, and again sorry I couldn't help more!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Thank you so much @Druin and @Scrapz!

I am so sorry I really couldn't do much to help except for providing funds - I've been pretty busy IRL and haven't had time to log onto the game/forums. I tip my hat off to you guys, and again sorry I couldn't help more!

Sam, I don't think anyone here is thinking "gosh, that Sam guy, he really didn't do ENOUGH" :P

This whole thing only exists because of you so don't sweat it for a second.

We are all sad you are leaving but what a great parting gesture! :D
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 05:05 PMPosted by Druin
Awesome, do you have the other piffle-made set?

I have it.

I can basically be on at any point during the day, unless I'm asleep :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]