Diablo® III

Battle net reset password error accurred

So my brother bought me a Diablo 3 license (I live in the Philippines) yesterday months ago. I found out that my video card couldn't handle D3, and I didn't have enough money to replace it. So i play D3 on a computer shop. I found out that Blizzard tracks IP addresses, so I had to answer my secret question every time I played D3 on another computer. When I tried to log in on us.battle.net last week (region where I always play), it told me that my account has just been locked due to "suspicious activity" (my fatal mistake). I did everything to unlock it, and every time I click on the link on the email sent to me, it returns to the verification page with a message "An error has occurred An error has occurred" and I have to fill up the verification form and answer the secret question again. I have done this more than 6 times I and I am so effing mad about it. This doesn't show up anywhere in the customer support.

Someone please help.
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/0vD3x

got an error everytime i click the given link to recover my password to my email
Reply Quote
and my brother try to resolve this problem his from singapore but he cant fix it also

its already happen to me once but i dont know how did i resolve it but all i remember when i log in diablo game theres a question to answer secret question thru diablo ingame sign in

this image should be drag down to choice to answer secret question but now its not working
http://imgur.com/dS3ZF

need help please :(
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Try this thread here. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7414943611

You will need to change the sea portion of the URL to us
Reply Quote
woo thanks you so much mam it solve my problem simple is that :)

thanks you very much merry xmax godbless u mam :)
Reply Quote
woo thanks you so much mam it solve my problem simple is that :)

thanks you very much merry xmax godbless u mam :)
Reply Quote
Logged in my acct from the website in my work place and got lock out due to suspicious activity.

same problem, everything i click the link from the email sent to my mail i get error has occurred.

i tried using latest safari and IE 8 and it still didn't work. Reached home use Safari also didnt work. About to give up, i download Chrome and TATA!! managed to reset password.

Hope it helps!
Reply Quote
Every time I log in to D3, I'm told that I'm locked out due to suspicious activity too. It's really annoying. I literally have not moved since I installed the game. Same computer, same account, same day! I don't know what the problem is.

I can successfully reset my password or answer my security question but it's annoying to have to go through this every time I log in.

Why does it do this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]