Diablo® III

Free MP 10 carry service (Offline) Q=0

I just sent you a friend request. I have 9 machines to burn through. lol

AlbertWesker#1103
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
These guys know how to roll!!! I highly recommend! Thanks for the great uber run last night! I can't wait to get some more IMs hope we can do a run again soon GOD bless!
Reply Quote
Service is up :D .. and thanks for the feedback guys
Reply Quote
Just had a run with these guys.. must say they're the best. Really efficient good team work. Solid.
Reply Quote
sent friend request let me know when you're online looking to get some ubers done for me using your IM and having you kill the bosses for me thanks!!
Reply Quote
Service is up!
Reply Quote
added you :) have 3 machines
ilkecokay#2644
Edited by ilkecokay#2644 on 1/22/2013 3:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sent request
Reply Quote
hmm, no requests were received guys.. and checked my friendlist and there are still available slots.. I'm guessing a bug of some sort.. XD will add u again sometime soon though since the game's having a maintenance
Reply Quote
Yeah send me a request please i might be doing something wrong too :P
Reply Quote
sent u a request earlier with your post outside but seems to me you didn't get it..

I'm guessing you are on a different region.. I'm on america server.. sorry.. I'll make it clear on my post XD
Edited by JamAce#6589 on 1/22/2013 4:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
invite me
Reply Quote
Thanks guys for run with you. It was quick and smooth including kw. And finally I was lucky with HF Ring - got one with CC and CD.
Reply Quote
Also had a good run with this group, was quick and painless
Reply Quote
Service is up!
Reply Quote
Fun and fast! Great guys and talkative tool!
Reply Quote
He was fast and efficient with his group, had no
problems getting my organs off him. Thanks once again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]