Diablo® III

please help us :(

Hi,

We have several upgraded WoW accounts on our other b/net account.

We have been locked out of b/net on that b/net a/c after my kids tried logging into WoW while on holidays with their mum in another state.

I have tried the password reset however it says we must contact customer support to have our b/net password reset. But I cant contact customer support because it will not let me log in to create a ticket. I also cannot post on the WoW support forums because I cannot log in. This b/net account I am using now only has D3.

I cannot phone customer support because I am in Australia.

Please can someone let me know how to resolve this problem.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
You can post on the WoW Customer support forums or tech support forums with a Trial account. The suspicious activity lock system should have sent an email to the owner of the account asking them to re-set the password from the new location using the secret question on the account. Check your email and try that. Also make sure the re-set link takes you to the us.battle.net site and not the sea.battle.net version.

If you can not follow the link to unlock the account the normal way, then the registered owner (person who's name is on the account) needs to use the locked account feature in support. The Support page is here : https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact Start with the Self Help option to unlock the account. If that still does not work you can use the button on the bottom to submit a ticket.

In the future, putting an Authenticator on the account can make it less prone to being locked for suspicious activity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]