Diablo® III

Just played PoE

And it's overrated just like D3. Either that or D3 killed my love for ARPGs as a whole. Something is missing...
Reply Quote
csb
Reply Quote
View profile
Play Torchlight 2.
Reply Quote
There is nothing overrated about the customization in Path of Exile.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Shaman
12/28/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Techies
And it's overrated just like D3. Either that or D3 killed my love for ARPGs as a whole. Something is missing...

Well with PoE you have to play it for a while before it gets good, it starts off really slow. With Torchlight 2 however it's good from the start.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dhs78TlKbU

Skip to about 20:00, that's what the gameplay looks like later on. It's pretty much a Diablo 2 clone through and through.
Reply Quote
I would say, this is a fast Shadowbuild ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CHGLWhMunM
Reply Quote
give me ur account c:
Reply Quote

Well with PoE you have to play it for a while before it gets good, it starts off really slow. With Torchlight 2 however it's good from the start.

This was my issue when I first tried PoE mid-way through the closed beta. But months later, I gave it another shot and now I'm hooked. It took me a few hours of playing and watching a few of kripp's videos to begin to understand the intricacies of the game.

To the OP: Invest some time into PoE and your love or ARPGs will be renewed.

Edit: Regarding gameplay videos, I didn't find them very helpful. The game plays different than it looks.
Edited by Dave#1978 on 1/6/2013 5:54 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]