Diablo® III

My Authenticator App fails since 1 week ago

here's my problem guys : since i linked the Authenticator App to my iphone3gs (i believe about1year ago or so) it worked always flawlessly, in wow before, and then in D3 .
since 2weeks ago it started to fail the authentication the first time i input the code, then the second time it was all right (it worked).

2days ago it started to fail more times before getting the code (like 2-3 times), and this morning it doesn't get it at all..tried 20 times and D3 never accepts the code..i can't play.

the forum instead accepted my code at the first try.

what's up ???

edit : the error is "error 3" . i tried making a restore of the app on the iphone, and did nothing..
Edited by Conrad#2863 on 12/29/2012 3:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
SOLVED : i'll not delete so it can be useful to anyone reads : i just had to use the double circular arrow in the bottom left corner of the app in the code page..it's the button to Resync..never used before in 1 whole year so i barely noticed it before..now all works.

weird thing is that i even make a full restore and it didn't work, but a simple resync did it .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]